CH-10

As soon as I reached home. I went straightly to Oppa's room. He was shirtless and was drying his hair, maybe he took a bath just now. He felt my presence and turned around.

Jungkook: You came. What were you gonna tell me?

Jungmi: Oh, yea. Today I met two creepy girls outside the academy. They were like literally asking me where do I leave after just a minute of meeting each other. And they were asking me if I was an Army. I answered them Yes. Then they went like, "You must have many BTS merches right?" And before asking that her eyes had fell on my watch and they both were shouting there. Ah! Those girls, I don't know if I can hold back my anxiety when I happen to meet them again. They noticed that I look like you and were asking if they could take picture of me. Seriously!?

I started to feel sufocated, What if they found out I am Jungkook's sister will they harm me? Will this world accept me? I was thinking this when I suddenly felt my breath hitch.

Jungkook: Hold on. Hold on. Take a deep breath with me come on. Inhale.....Exhale.....Inhale....Exhale.Yea, repeat it untill I say you to stop.

I took deep breaths as oppa directed me. And soon I calmed down.

Jungkook: Okay. You can stop now. Don't think too much nothing will happen. No body would doubt.

He hugged me and rubbed my back knowing I was growing anxious.

Jungmi: Oppa, I am not feeling like having dinner.

Jungkook: Is it? Umm but you need to eat a little bit inorder to have your medicine.

Jungmi: Only if you feed me but just a little bit.

Jungkook: Okay. I will go and make dinner.

I was just zoning out while sitting on the living room couch, then I heard oppa calling me from the kitchen.

Jungkook: Baby come here. Dinner is ready.

Jungmi: Coming!!

I went in the kitchen and saw that oppa had prepared black noodles for dinner.

He kept noodles for both of us in one shared bowl.

Jungkook: Come sit.

I went and sat on the chair beside him.

He fed me while he ate in between too.

Jungmi: I am full.

Jungkook: Just one more bite now.

Jungmi: No. I am already full.

Jungkook: Ok then. By the way Eomma will be coming tomorrow as you have check up after 2 days.

Jungmi: (Nodded her head)

Jungkook: Okay, so now you go and have your medicine first. I will come after keeping the dishes in the dishwasher. Then let's watch a movie.