CH-7

Jungmi had woken up by now and was simply staring at the ceiling, the other members were currently having dinner. After sometime Jungkook came in the room with a bowl in his hand. Jungmi saw him and said.

Jungmi: I don't want to eat dinner.

Jungkook: I knew you would say that so I have brought soup for you.

Jungkook kept the bowl in the nightstand and supported Jungmi to sit on the bed.

Jungkook blowed and tasted the soup himself first to make sure that the soup was good He nodded and brought the spoon infront of her lips. Jungmi opened her mouth and gulped the soup. She soon completed the soup then asked him.

Jungmi: Where is Jennie?

Jungkook: With Jimin hyung. (brought her medicine and water) Here take your medicine.

Jungmi Gulped it down making a weird face and Jungkook smiled at her.

Jungmi went to the bathroom to change the pad and Jungkook sat on the edge of Jungmi's bed. She came back from washroom and Jungkook picked her like a Koala and went to his bedroom.

Jungkook layed on the bed with Jungmi in his arms. She rested her whole body on top of him; her comfortable way to sleep most of the time.

Jungkook: How was your day today?

Jungmi: Pretty tiring and Bad.

Jungkook: Why bad?

Jungmi: Oppa.

Jungkook: Humm?

Jungmi: I want to share something with you can I?

Jungkook: Of course you can. I am all ears.

Jungmi: (sigh) So....... I don't know how to start.....umm... there is this girl named Mi Cha, she is our senior and lately she was trying to bully me and Jennie but we stood for ourselves.

Jungkook was listening to her attentively giving his full attention to her.

Jungmi: And today we couldn't as Jennie was sad due to today's exam and I was feeling weak which you know. So today, .... she slapped me and ...-

Jungkook: Was she the one who scratched your chin too?

Jungmi: Yea- wait how do you know I have got a scratch in my chin?

Jungkook: Maybe because I am your oppa?

to be continued...

**I know its short, I am sorry**