CH-9

Jungmi's pov:

We entered the elevator and I asked oppa.

Jungmi: Oppa, can I first go to Robin's house?

Jungkook: You can but come fast you need to go to Taekwondo classes too.

Jungmi: Ok.(I pressed 16 floor's button)

It dinged when we reached 16 floor and the door opened then I waved to oppa and got out of the elevator.

I ranged his apartment's door bell. Then his mother opened the for me.

R\mom: Hello, Jungmi! When did you come back?

Jungmi: Just now. And how are you doing aunty?

R\mom: I am doing fine. Is your brother back too?

Jungmi: Yes. Is Robin inside?

R\mom: Yea he must be in his room playing video games. You can go in his room.

Jungmi: Thank you.

Saying that I went to Robin's room and found him playing video games in his PC. I slowly went behind him and put my hand harshly in his shoulder due to which he got startled and I laughed at his reaction.

Robin: Jungmi, when did you return?

Jungmi: Just now. I didn't even went to my apartment and came here first to meet you.

Robin: Oh. Is your oppa back?

Jungmi: He was back weeks ago.

Robin: Then why didn't you came early? And I had forgot to ask you something.

Jungmi: What?

Robin: Is Jennie really your cousin?

Jungmi: Who told you?(I said being confused)

Robin: Jennie told me that day when you were feeling really weak.

Jungmi: Oh. She already told you? It was supposed to be a secret.

I said covering up my previous reaction.

Robin: Secret?

Jungmi: Yea, but don't ask me why. Please. Anyway gotta go. I have some where to go.

Robin: You just came a while ago and you are leaving already?

Jungmi: Yea, but we can go for a hangout maybe in coming days?

Robin: Sure then.

Jungmi: Byee.

Robin: Take care. Bye.

I went out and saw R\mom making something in the kitchen.

Jungmi: Aunty I am going for now. Take care.

R\mom: You are going already? But I was just starting to make something for you to eat.

Jungmi: Actually I need to go as I have some plans.

R\mom: Oh. But come for a long time someday ok? Now you don't have school too.

Jungmi: Sure I will Aunty don't worry. For now bye bye.

R\mom: Bye.

I went out of the apartment and entered the elevator. I looked my watch and saw the time was 3:30 pm. I still have two hours left. I pressed 17th floor botton and the elevator started going up. It didn't take much time to reach because Robin's and our apartment has a difference of just one floor.