CH-21

Its been almost a month since Jungmi joined the same school as Behyun. She tried to avoid those new feelings she had developed for him but couldn't do so. Behyun always made sure to talk to her daily and accompanied her and Jennie in canteen or in free period.

Time 11:45\\School Canteen

Behyun: Please.

Jungmi: No.

Behyun: But you are good in playing basketball. Even Jennie is participating then why can't you?

Jungmi: I have my reasons.

Jennie: Behyun don't force her, there's a reason behind her denial.

Behyun: What is the reason then? Why aren't you telling me?

Nisik: Guys, for winning the upcoming intraschool girls basketball championship we need to have the best team members and Jungmi is included.

Behyun: Pleaseeeee. Mimi pretty please. (Hopeful eyes)

Jungmi: Aishh!! You guys are giving me a headache. Alright I will play! Fine now?

Nisik: Thanks a lot Jungmi-shi.

Jungmi: Yea yea.

She rolled her eyes in annoyance. She took her bag and left the canteen ready to go in her next class. Jungmi is a computer student and Jennie is a history student and other all subject are same. So for this subject they need to be in separate class. 

Behyun: Cute. (chuckle)

Jennie: She became annoyed because of you and now you are calling her cute?

Behyun: She looks cute even when she is annoyed.

Jennie: You are so wipped for her. Just ask her for a date already.

Behyun: (clears throat) I-I will go and list the name of participants for the match. (went away)

Jennie: He surely likes Jungmi but isn't accepting it.

Nisik: Yea. For sure. He looks at her with such a heart eyes. 

As he said that he burst out into laughter and Jennie joined him.

At home  \\10:30 pm\\

Jungkook had called Jungmi in the evening telling her that he and other boys had to film run bts so he would be late. So, Jungmi had her dinner and was in her study room doing her assignment when she started having extreme headache. Her eyes were getting blurred and some faint voices were reaching her ears.

"you did this to me. I am in this situation because of you!!"

Jungmi: N-No. I-I Didn't - Ahhhh!!!(cleching her head by both of her hands) Nooo!!

"You deserve to die!!"

"Kill yourself"

"Nobody wants a murderer like you"