CH-6

After giving English exam all of the students were coming out of the classroom. Jungmi and Jennie came out with dull face, well both of them have different reasons for having dull face.
Jungmi because of period cramps and Jennie because of dissatisfaction as she did some minor mistakes in the exam.

Jungmi: I cannot walk more now.(she said making Jennie stop in her track)

Jennie: You literally are so weak during period when you are just opposite during normal days.

Jungmi: What can I do about it? My body won't understand me when I will say it to be relaxed and calm not to be in painful condition. Unlike your body. Like seriously you rarely have period cramps and sore body. I sometimes envy you so much.

Jennie: (Sigh) what should we do now?

Jungmi: Lets just sit for a while in the canteen then go outside. Can you call Ajushi and ask him to pick us near the entrance gate? I cannot walk till the cafe.

Jennie: Ok! Come hold my arm you are looking like you will faint any moment.

Jungmi held Jennie's arm and went to cafeteria.

Jennie: Is it bleeding heavily?

Jungmi: Yea. I am feeling like there is no blood left in me. 

Jennie: Girl you look like you are an anemic patient, seriously.

Jungmi: I know. That's why I don't like periods. I hope these 5 days goes fast.

Jennie: If it is paining too much then have painkiller.

Jungmi: Doctor said to avoid painkillers as much as I can, remember?

Jennie: Oh I forgot. Lets go home fast so that you can rest well. Can you walk now?

Mi Cha: Why can't she walk? Opps, Did she fall on the floor.

Jungmi: That's your place and I don't like taking other's place. (rolling her eyes at Mi Cha)

Mi Cha: You are getting on my nerves too much lately.

Mi Cha: (wispering to her minions) Anna, Maira hold Jungmi and Sijung, Rachal hold Jennie I am going to teach them a good lesson today.

They did as Mi Cha told. They pulled them both out of chair and held each of there arms so that they couldn't move there body.

Jennie: You bitch. Can't you fight alone with us that you need support of these filthy minions of yours?

Mi Cha slapped Jennie and said, "Keep that attitude and words to yourself. You are no one to raise your voice at me"

Jungmi: You should drop that attitude of yours instead of bullying others.

Mi Cha gripped handfull of Jungmi's hair as she whimpered in pain.

Jungmi: Leave my hair you hoe!!

Mi Cha: What did you call me?(she grabbed Jungmi's chin harshly digging her nails in her chin)

Jennie: Leave her. (she started to wriggle in their grip)

Robin: Mi Cha Sunbae!! Leave them or the consequences won't be good.

Mi Cha: What will you do? Well what can you do, to be exact?

She and her minions started to laugh.

Robin: This. I can do this. (he said showing the video to Mi Cha which he had recorded) You want me to show this to the Dean too.

Mi Cha left them having no intention to get herself into a problem.