Ch-5

Exam day:

Jungmi and Jennie are sitting in the exam hall with nervousness. Well they covered all the lessons and revised them properly but still are afraid to look over the question paper. Invigilator was distributing papers to the students and they got it too. They opened the paper and went through all the questions and gladly most of the questions were easy for them.

After submitting the answer sheet all the students went out one by one. Jungmi also came out and saw Jennie waiting for her in the locker room.

Jennie: How was the exam?

Jungmi: Pretty good.

Jennie: Same here.

Robin: Hey guys how did your exam went?

Jennie and Jungmi said,"nice" together and showed thumbs up to him.

Jungmi: And your?

Robin: Mine also went quite well. I hope the rest of the exams will also go like this.

Robin: By the way Jina already went home as her mom had come to pick her up.

Jungmi: Oh ok.

Jennie: Jungmi you stay here I will go to restroom real quick.

Jungmi: Hmm.

Robin: Jungmi-shi, when are you going back to your apartment?

Jungmi: Maybe after exam completes.(she said shrugging her shoulders)

Robin: I know I shouldn't ask this but where do you often go?

Jungmi: You mean?

Robin: What I mean is.....where are you staying currently? Why not in your apartment?

Jungmi: I am staying with my cousins because... you know that I have an elder brother right? So, he... went out of town for some business purpose.

Robin: Oh. Seems like he goes out often.

Jungmi: Yea, he does. I can't complain duh. Its his work. Besides he manages to spend time with me too.

Robin: Its nice then. (he smiled at her)

Jennie: What is nice?

Jungmi: It's nothing. Let's go. Bye Robin we will get going now. Good luck for the next exam.

Jennie: Bye Robin. (she said being confused over Jungmi's behaviour)

Robin: Bye and you good luck to you both too.

Jungmi pulled Jennie by her hand and went towards the car which was parked near the cafe outside the school.

Jennie: What happened why are you pulling me like this?

Jungmi: Do you know what Robin asked me when you went to restroom?

Jennie: What? Wait.. did he propose you?

Jungmi: What the fuck. No.

Jennie: Then what did he ask that you are freaking so much?

Jungmi: First Lets get in the car.

As soon as they got in the car Jungmi started talking.

Jungmi: Robin asked me where I was going besides going to our apartment .