Ch-11

In the middle of that night:

Jungmi was no more in Jungkook's embrace. She was sleeping flat on her back facing ceiling and Jungkook was sleeping flat on his stomach on the other side of the bed.

Jungmi was awake, she was aware of her surroundings, there was a dark shadow with a red bright eye gazing at her. Looking at this horrific scene all she could do was lay down there and look at that dark entity. Yes! She was experiencing sleep paralysis! Tears are streaming down her eyes but yet her body is freezed. She tried to move her body, her finger, her toes but they didn't move an inch. She saw that dark entity coming closer to her and was about to grab her throat when she jerked her hand forcefully as much as she could and started shouting.

Jumgmi: Leave me. Don't kill me. Ahhhh. Oppaaa!!! Save me!!!Nooo----

Jungkook: (turning on the light)What happened? Baby calm down, calm down. Take deep breaths.

He caressed her back and hairs.

Jungkook: See here. Baby your Oppa is here. Don't worry. No body can harm you. Shh.

He kissed her forehead multiple times, telling sweet words to her.

Jungmi: Oppa!! T-tell that thing to go away. Tell him to l-leave me. He was going to grab m-my neck. O-oppa!! (chocking in her tears) I was n-not able to m-move my body. He would h-have killed me.

Jungkook: Shh. No one is here baby. See there is no one. Don't cry.

He cupped her cheeks then wiped her tears and sweaty forehead.

Jungmi hugged him tightly snuggling in his neck. Jungkook hugged her back and swayed her body back and forth

Jungmi: O-oppa.

Jungkook: Humm?

Jungmi: You w-won't ever leave me, r-right? (Crying)

Jungkook: I will never ever leave you baby. Calm down.

Jungmi: I love you.

Jungkook: I love you more baby. Do you want to drink water?

Jungkook's pov;

I felt her nodding as yes. I tried to pull out of hug but she wasn't ready to let me go.

Jungkook: Baby you wanted to drink water right? Leave me for a moment. I am not going anywhere.

Jungmi released her grip a bit and I stretched my arms to reach the water bottle in the night stand.

I opened the lid of the bottle and brought it infront of Jungmi's lips so that she could sip it. After she was done she pushed the bottle a bit. I drank the water too and closed the lid before placing it in the night stand.

Jungkook: Baby. Just a minute ok, I will come fast from the bathroom.

Jungmi: Do you really need to go now?

Jungkook: Baby I will come within a minute. Okay?

Jungmi nooded her head pouting, I pecked her pout and went to bathroom.

After a minute I came and saw Jungmi staring at the couch in front of my bed. I slowly went towards her knowing she must be having another hallucination.

Jungkook: Baby is there someone on the couch?

Jungmi: Haejin. She is crying.

I took a deep breath confirming that Jungmi is having hullacination.