CH-26

Jungkook entered the hospital room after calling Baehyun to know the room number. He saw Jungmi laying down on the bed, Jennie beside her and Baehyun on a nearby chair. He directly went to Baehyng and slapped the back of his head making Baehyun whine.

Jungkook: Baehyun I warned you that if she gets a single injury then I won't spare you.

Jungmi: Oppa. It didn't happen because of him. This happened after the game was over. That lunatic girl did this to me by pulling my leg.

Jungkook: Who?

Jungmi: Baehyun's classmate, Luna. She pulled my leg when other's were cheering me up. Must be jealous cause I was the one chosen to score the points. She was quite obvious.

Jennie: That girl surely is mad.

Baehyun: That girl has gone total crazy. Jungmi you rest well. Doctor told that you need bed rest for atleast 4 days.

Jungkook: Is the sprain that bad?

Jungmi: No. I wanna go home, oppaaa!! (whining)You know I don't like getting admitted in hospital. Please take me home.(pouting)

Jungkook: Sure. Jennie, Baehyun come lets go.

Jennie: Oppa, won't people out there recognise you? You have to carry Jungmi cause she probably can't walk.

Baehyun: I will carry her, don't wo-(cut off by Jungkook's death glare)

Jungkook: I am wearing a bucket hat, I won't get noticed.

Saying so Jungkook picked Jungmi in his arms in a Koala style and went out of the room.

to be continued...

What do you guys think? Will Jungkook be recognized or not? comment your thoughts.