CH-29

Jungkook: Take care both of you.

Jennie: Okay, oppa. (Huff) I am nervous.

Jungmi: I don't wanna go to school. (fake cry)

Jungkook: We are already here baby. Just chill, ignore everyone and pretend as if every thing's normal as before.... Now where the hell is Behyun?

Well its been 5 days since the truth revealed and Jungmi can walk but in slow pace. Jennie didn't go to school along with Jungmi in this mean time because she was afraid to face everyone alone. Jungkook had asked Behyun to take Jungmi to her class because the students might crowd around both the girls and some mishap might happen again but he hasn't showed up yet.

Jungkook: Call him, Jungmi.

Jungmi: Okay. 

As she was about to dial his number the window of he door side was knocked. She looked over to find Behyun. She slided the window down.

Jungmi: He is here, oppa.

Behyun: Good morning Mae-hyung (brother in law).

Jungkook: Yahh!! Some one might hear.

Behyun: Tell me you don't like when I call you that. (he winked)

Jungkook: Aish jinja!! 

He muttered some curses at Behyun making the youngers laugh at Jungkook's red ears, clearing showing that he is shy and blushing.

Behyun: You are cuter than Jungmi when you blush hyung. 

After hearing that Jungkook composed himself after a fake cough. "Get inside the school now three of you." Jungkook said.

Jungmi passed her bag to Behyung from the window, which he caught without complaining. Jennie got off the car by saying bye to Jungkook which he replied in an instant. Jungmi removed her seatbelt then pushed herself up to kiss Jungkook on his cheeks.

Jungmi: You look cute while blushing, Aera Unnie's hottie boyfriend. (chuckling)

Jungkook let out a shy giggle and said, "Not you too baby. Anyways bye and take care". "Bye" Jungmi replied and left after receiving a kiss from Jungkook on her forehead. 

Jungkook watched as Behyun caught your forearm to balance your body. He had your bag in one hand his other hand was holding you.

Jungkook: Guess Aera is right afterall. I just hope for the best.

He sighed and drove away from there to Hybe company.

.

.

Jennie: Thank god no one's approaching.

Nisik: How would they afterall Behyun warned all of them to keep distance from both of you. Power of school leader you see.

Jennie: Well for both of us or specially for someone only? 

She said in a teasing voice while Behyun spoke for his defence.

Behyun: Of course for both of you. Why would I do this only for Jungmi?

Jennie: Well Well Well. I didn't mention her, now did I?

to be continued...

Guyss!!!!! I got admission in the most reputed college and now I am gonna be very busy after my college starts so I might post only on Sundays. I am very sorry but if possible I will upload before the estimated time. Please keep on supporting me like this. Thank you..<3