CH-22

Here you go guys as I promised I uploaded the chapter.....Sorry for not being active in this book as I said I had been focusing on another ongoing book of mine....... Hope you enjoy the chapter.... 

<3

Jungkook: Hi Aera. Come on in. (Smile)

Aera: Thanks. Here this is my brother Hyun.

Hyun: Hi hyung.

Jungkook: Hi there buddy. How are you?

Hyun: I am fine hyung.

Aera: You guys carryon. I will go to Jungmi's room Jungook can you direct me to her room?

Jungkook: The one on the left side of the corridor beside the kitchen is her room.

Aera: Okay. (She went to Jungmi's room)

Hyun: Its nice meeting you face to face.

Jungkook: (Chuckle) Same here.

Jungkook's thought: Have I seen him somewhere?(confused)

Jungkook: You go to Seoul International Highschool?

Hyun: Yes.

Jungkook: Oh, My sister goes to that school too.

Hyun: I know and she is my junior.

Jungkook: Oh nice. So, what plans have you made for your future?

Hyun: As nonna is not interested in finance field I am going to handle Dad's business.

Jungkook: Ohh. Are you good in finance?

Hyun: I guess I am.(Chuckle)

Jungmi: Oppa. I am going.

Jungkook: Okay. Don't bother Aera too much and don't be stubborn.

Jungmi: I won- (wide eyes)Baehyun what are you doing here?(looking at hyun)

Jungkook: Baby he is Hyun. Aera's brother.

Jungmi: No oppa he is that guy I told you about. Baehyun!

Jungkook: What!? Aera isn't he hyun?

Aera: (Awakward) His full name is Baehyun. B-But what happened?

Jungkook: Omo!! Yah stay away from my sister you piece of shit.

Baehyun: (gasp) Nonna I don't aprove your boyfriend he is such a disrespectful brat total opposite from what internet and you described him of. Lets go.

Aera: Baehyun wait. Jungkook why are you talking like that to my brother.

Jungkook: Aera your brother is a total freak. He always roams around my sister being all flirty.

Aera: Baehyun! What am I hearing?(Glaring at Baehyun)

Baehyun: I...I... Yah hyung! You are dating my Nonna. Did I ever complain?

Jungkook: Its our age of dating whereas you are just a minor. A brat.

Aera: Jungkook stop.

Jungkook: But-

Aera: I said stop. (Stern voice)

Jungkook: (sigh) fine.(Glaring at Baehyun)

Baehyun showed his tongue to Jungkook inorder to tease but but stoped after Aera's stern gaze fell on him.

Aera: Jungmi. Does he flirt with you?

Jungmi: (Clears her throat) He used to but now he is friendly and treats me well. He also helps me at school.

Aera: Is it okay now Jungkook? Did you hear what Jungmi said?

Jungkook: Still. He did flirt with her previously.

Aera: Jungkook now its too much your sister isn't bothered about it why are you getting over protective. Even if Behyun flirts with your sister, I swear to you he means no harm to Jungmi. Okay?

Jungkook: I swear if you hurt my baby in any way then I wont hesitate to bury you under the six feet ground.

Baehyun: Yea I won't hurt her rest assured. If you are done threatening me then can we go? I am getting late for school.

Jungkook: Oh yea, (turned to Jungmi) baby do as your unnie says, I don't want any complains.

Jungmi: I won't cause any problem oppa. After my check up can I and unnie have a girls day out please. Oppa,~ preety please.(pouting while swinging Jungkook's hand)

Jungkook: (nodded) You can. (Kissed her forehead)

Jungmi: Thank you.

Jungkook: Take care of Jungmi and yourself. (Kissed her on the lips by griping her waist)

"We are still here." As Jungmi and Baehyun said it in union, Jungkook backed off and scrached in neck. Aera being red due to embarrassment said while stutering.

Aera: J-Jungmi, Baehyun l-let's go.

Jungkook: Aera I'll be home late. Take Jungmi to your house I will pick her up after I get free.

Aera: Okay.

In Aera's Car

Jungmi and Aera were in the car going to hospital after dropping Baehyun at the school.

Aera: Jungkook explained me about your condition. You really should help and encourage yourself first before anyother person.

Jungmi: Everybody suggests the same thinking I am not helping myself. But I am trying. Its just I can't help but remember it again and again. The accident is still fresh in my mind. Though I am smiling, showing myself strong, doesn't mean I am fine. I jsut don't want anyone to sympathise me.

Aera: Everybody belive that you are fine when you are acting of being fine. But do you know how hurt your brother is knowing you are hurting all alone and he isn't able to be of any help. Do you know how much worried your oppa is about you? He feels like a loser when you keep your sufferings all to yourself and not share it with him. He was looking so vulnerable when he explained how hard time you had gone through and are still stuck there. Jungkook is trying his best to help you, you just need to show him your will to become normal and goofy girl as you were before. If not for anyone then do it for your brother. You love him a lot right? You mean everything to him Jungmi, don't break him like that.

Jungmi: He was feeling all this all along till now. I hid it because I didn't want him to be tensed baout me. I didnt intended to hurt him like that.(teary eyes)

Aera: Dont worry now you will give in 100% effort from your side right?

Jungmi: I will.(determined voice)

Aera: Being a psycology student myself can also help you through it. You can share your thoughts with me. Just don't keep it to yourself it will only make your thoughts a mess.

Jungmi: Umm.(nodded)

to be continued...