CH-2

Jungmi's pov:

Its already been a week oppas went out of town. Today Jin, Yoongi, Jimin and Namjoon oppa will be coming, maybe late at night. The rest of the members will come after 2 to 3 days. I am missing Jungkook oppa so much, I cannot even sleep peacefully when I am not in my comfortable and safe zone; my oppa's embrace. 

Currently I am in my maths class, every thing the teacher is saying is going up of my head. I am felling so sleepy, I don't know when my eyes will shut. Then-

Teacher: Jeon Jungmi!! Where are you lost. The board is here not outside the window. Come here.

I gulped and went towards the teacher. She gave me a marker, I looked at her confused.

Teacher: Write the formulas I taught you yesterday, If you cannot write then you are going to clean the restroom for today.

Jungmi wrote the formulas which was taught yesterday. Well no doubt she hates maths but she knows the formulas. She just hate it because of the method of solving the problems are confusing and frustrating.

As she wrote the last formula. Teacher told her to try and solve some of the problems from the text book. She was doing it well untill she got stuck in the middle. She didn't know what to do ahead.
Her anxiety started to kick in cause everybody's eyes were on her movements. Jungmi's breath started to get heavy and eyes got teary. She bent and kept her palm on her knees supporting Her body.

Jennie saw her condition so she took her medicine and a water bottle and went to Jungmi. She gave her the medicine. Jungmi's breath started to get normal after a minute.

Teacher: Are you alright Jungmi? What had happened just a moment ago?

Jennie: Ma'am its nothing and sorry for this. May I take her to the school garden for sometime?

Teacher: Yea you can.

Jennie: Thank you ma'am. (As she said that she held Jungmi's hand and went to the ground floor of the school building then went to the garden.)

Jennie: Are you feeling ok now.

Jungmi: I don't know. My ears are ringing, I......I don't know what's happening.

Jennie: Sit here. (They sat on a bench)

Jungmi: I want to go home.

Jennie: But we can't go untill the school gets over. Can you wait for another one hour?(Jungmi nooded)

After staying in the garden for 10-12 minutes the bell rang. Then their maths teacher came to them.

Teacher: are you feeling better Jungmi?

Jungmi looked at her and nooded her head as yes.

Teacher: Can you give me your parents number, so that I can call them to take you home.

Jennie and Jungmi started to panic.

Jennie: Ma'am her parents are not here in Seoul.

Teacher: Then with whom is she staying here?

Jennie: Umm.. we two live together. Both of our parents are not living here.

Teacher: Oh... but there should be atleast someone elder besides you two right.

Jennie: Ma'am actually our parents come here time to time to see if we are doing alright but they don't live here.

Teacher: Then tell me your address I will drive you both home.

Jungmi: Our driver will come to pick us after school. Thank you for your concern miss. Choi. But I am fine now and can continue this last class and go home.

Teacher: You sure?

Jungmi: Yes.

Teacher: Alright then. Jennie you can take care of her right?

Jennie: Yes, ma'am.

Miss. Choi didn't asked them what happened again because Jennie told it was nothing when she had asked it in the classroom. She didn't wanted to bug in their life. But when she came to know about Jennie and Jungmi living alone and don't have anyone elder by their side she started to worry about them.

Teacher: You guys have phone right?

Jennie/Jungmi: Yes.

Teacher: Here both of you save my number in your contacts. Don't  hesitate to call me if something is wrong ok. You can look up on me as your sister. After all I am just 22 years old. (They all giggled) Ok. So, if you are fine now then don't miss the class. There is still 45 mins left for the dismissal.

Jungmi: Thank you ms. Choi.(Jennie and Jungmi bowed to her)

Teacher: No worries girls. I will go now, take care.

Jennie: Let's go to the class.

Jungmi: Umm.

After School;

They were in their car. Driver was driving towards the group apartment. Jungmi was taking a nap and Jennie was looking outside the window.
.
.
.
.

Jungkook's pov;

Its been a week and still my shoot is not completed. I am worried about Jungmi. I am feeling uncomfortable but don't know why. I am starting to get restless so I went through the contacts and dailed the number that said "Little Devil" Yea! you guessed right, that's Jungmi. Her school must have been over by now. She picked up the phone after 3 rings.

Jungmi: Nae~(she said in her sleepy tone)

Jungkook: Baby where are you?

Jungmi: In the car....going home.

Jungkook: Oh. How are you feeling these past days.

Jungmi: Please come fast. I am misssing you. (She whispered the last sentence)

Jungkook: Just some days my girl and I will be there. Humm?

Jungmi: Umm.

Jungkook: Are you having nightmares?

Jungmi: If I can't sleep then how will I have nightmares.

Jungkook:(sigh) Today hyungs are coming. Just go to Yoongi hyung's room and sleep there he will reach home at night and you can cuddle him ok.

**Jungkook said Jungmi to go to Yoongi's room because he is the one who can calm her down after Jungkook.**

to be continued...