113

love

tonight i will hold you tighter than the last 100 nights we have spent together. i will cherish these moments as if they were our first. i will kiss your lips harder tonight and take in your scent like it's the last thing i'll do in my life. i'll show you all the songs i like again and look at old photos with you and laugh. i'll tell you every detail about my day and you'll just listen. and as i speak on and on about my life, you stay silent, just taking it all in. and when i ask why you never talk as much as i do, you tell me you just like listening to me. and that's something i had never heard before. i will appreciate your touch more tonight, and i will think about it hours after your hands have left my skin. i will love you harder tonight, so hard i can feel my heart aching. i will giggle into every kiss, and play with every strand of hair on your head, because, tonight is our night. and i love you. i love you more than i have ever loved anyone before. you have captured me into your soul and i have done nothing but swim deeper and deeper into it. and even if i spend all of my waking moments staring at your beautiful face and touching your soft skin, i will still not get enough of you.