Part 1

Daeun pov

Finally! I arrived at my destination. I look at the big house infront of me right now while holding my luggage. Wow! It's really look comfortable for me to live. I smiled. Suddenly, my phone ringing. I take it and answer after see the id caller.

"Hello, eomma!"

I greete her.

"Hello, darling! Have you already arrived?"

"Nae! The house was so big!"

I said excitedly while looking at the house.

"It's glad to hear that. Well, the owners are not at the house since they all at the school, university and work."

Owners? That's mean, I have many housemate. Wow.

"How many people will living here, eomma?"

I asked her.

"There have 7."

She said that makes me shocked.

"What? Jinja?! Wow!"

I got stunned by that.

"Well, yeah. The owner said, if you arrive, you can take the key that under the pot at there. Have you seen it?"

She asked. I quickly to the pot that not far from me. I check under the pot and found 1 key.

"Yes,eomma!"

I said. I try to unlock the door and it's suit. I open the door and got stunned at my spot. The house was really beautiful.

"How is inside the house?"

She asked.

"It's comfortable to live."

I said while looking around the house. I walk inside the kitchen when I saw 4 bowls at there. Is the owner have 4 pets in this house? Layla, Gaeul, Bisco and Maeumi? I think saur...

"Okey, eomma! I need to go now! Bye!"

I said to her.

"Bye!"

She replied before we end the call. I put my phone on my pocket and look around the house. I walk to the living room and saw a paper on the coffe table. I see they leave me a note. I take it and start read.

"Hi, new housemate! I hope you really like this house. It's kinda small but we hope that you comfortable with it.."

What the? The owner said it's a small house? What a crazy? I shook my head and continued read the note.

"We will back at 6 p.m. Your room, it's between Niki and Jungwon's room."

Niki? Jungwon? Are they boys? What the? My eomma never told me about this. I'll call her later.

"Well, it's not far from the stairs. It's 3 room from the stairs."

The notes said. Okey then.