Part 4

Daeun pov

I walk out from my room and saw Heeseung that already waiting for me while smiling.

"Are you already done?"

He asked softly. I nodded. We both walk together downstairs and I got stopped as I saw a big dog in the living room. Aish. Why is that thing at here?
Heeseung look at me weirdly before look at the dog that caught my attention. He laughed after that.

"Are you really scare of the dog?"

He asked. I just nodded. He walk down stairs.

"Layla, can you play at outside, our new housemate is scare with you."

He said to that big dog. Aww.. It's name is Layla. How cute but scary for me. Ehek. The dog understand it and walk away from living room. Finally. I run to downstair when suddenly I heard a barking sound from the other side makes me jumped. I was about to fall on the floor when suddenly someone catch me from fall. I look up to see who it is and it was the eagle eyes boy, named Jay. My eyes wide open after realise that I was hugging him. I quickly pulled away from the hug.

"Sorry."

I bowed to him but got shocked again because of the barking sound makes me jumped behind him. Heeseung go to the dog that was beside the stairs and told it to play with it's friends at outside. Huhuhu. How many dogs that they have? Why there so many?

"Can you let my shirt go?"

Sudden voice said. I look up and saw Jay was glaring at me and I realised that I was holding his shirt. Oh no. I quickly let go it.

"S-sorry!"

I bowed to him as he fixing his shirt. He just rolled his eyes before walk away leaving me with Heeseung in the living room. Really? What's wrong with him? Why is he so moody?

"don't mind him. He always like that."

Heeseung said as he patted my shoulder. I just nodded. Well, they always told me that Jay always behaving like that. I don't know why he looks so annoyed at me also looks likes he hate me that so much. Did I have to do something wrong with him? I will never get that answer if I didn't ask him. Maybe later I ask him, right?

"Have you eaten breakfast? If you don't, let's go."

Heeseung said as he grab my arm. I just follow where he go.

...

After we got breakfast, we all go to where we should go. Now, I'm here inside the car where the cat eyes boy named Jungwon, yes I already know him because he just introduce himself to me, also the boy who named Niki. Well, he is foreigner because I cans ee his face that not look like at here. Also, Jake.

The one who drive this car is Heeseung. Yeah. He is the one who voluntered to send us three to the school. Yes. I'm going to move their school. Huhu. I will be have a long day today.

After a few minutes, we finally arrived. I was stunned to speak after saw the school. It's really really big.

"You should close your mouth before the fly go inside your mouth."

I heard what Niki said and I quickly close my mouth.

"I never thought this school look this big."

I said as I look around the school. I notice there have some students were looking at me like their enemy. Why they looking at me like that? I move closer to Jungwon.

"Why is the students looking at me like that?"

I whispered to him although he was really tall than me.

"Because you just come out from the car where the popular students were just now."

I look at Jungwon who was smirking at me. The popular students? That's mean...

"I have to go now. I will pick you guys up after school, okey?"

Heeseung said to us. Jungwon and Niki just nodded while I'm still can't speak. After that, his car gone from our sight.

"Now let's go. You have to ask for your schedule."

Jungwon said. Niki already gone.

"How about Niki?"

I asked him.

"Well, he's already go to his class."

He said. I nodded.

"Let's gaur!"

I said to him. He walk first and I follow him from behind.

...

It's really uncomfortable when we walk through the hallway because the students keep looking at us until we finally arrived infront of the principal room.

"We here now. I need to go."

He said and was about to leave when I stop him.

"Can't you wait for me?"

I asked him just like I'm beg him to not leave me. Yeah. Because I'm just not comfortable right now. He shook his head.

"Sorry, I can't. We met later,okey?"

He said. His action after that makes me stunned to speak. He patted my head before leave me dumbfounded. Did he just patted my head? I touch my head where he patted just now while watching him walk away until his figure gone from my sight. Why did I feel something different when he do that? I quickly shook my head.
Stop, Daeun! Let's take your schedule now.

...

"Today, we will have new student. Please, come in."

I walk inside the class just to see the class that full of the students who were looking at me. And one of them caught my attention.