Part 42

Jungwon ending...

Daeun pov

"I like..."

My eyes land on him as he also look at me. I smiled.

"I like you, Jungwon."

I said makes him look at me shockedly also blankly. He just like, what happen now? Did I heard it? I chuckled after see his effortless reaction. It's really funny.

"Yah. Hyung, she choose you."

Niki snapped him after that.

"Jinja? She really choose me?"

He asked again before look at me. I smiled and nodded. He smile back after that showing his deep dimples. Oh gosh! He so cute!!!! Well, it's not unlucky for me to have this cute as my boyfriend. Keke.

...

3 month later...

We were at the library right now since we need to study for our exam. Suddenly, one girl approached us. I look to see who it is. Oh. One of our junior.

"Uhmmm, sunbae..."

She called Jungwon that was sitting beside me. Seriously, she just calling him without knowing my existence at here beside him. How can she? Jungwon look at her confusely.

"Wae?"

He asked. The girl give him a box that have been wrapped by the gift paper. Is she his admire? I rolled my eyes and look away to not be jealous because of that. But, I can't. Hmmm...

"What is this?"

He asked confusely.

"I like you, sunbae. Please accept me as your girlfriend."

What the? I look at the girl shockedly after that. Did she seriously confessed at Jungwon infront of me? Is she didn't know that I'm his girlfriend?

"Don't you know that I have a girlfriend?"

He asked the girl. The girl look at me.

"Do you mean she?"

She asked as she point at me. Jungwon nodded.

"I know."

She replied. I groaned.

"So, why did you confessed at him, little girl?"

I asked calmly. To not show her that I was mad right now.

"Because I think that you just his personal assistant since he rich."

She said straight forward makes me look at her with wide eyes. Before I could say anything, Jungwon spoke up with a cold tone.

"If you come here to diss my girlfriend only, just forget it because I love my girlfriend more than you think."

He said as he pulled me closer to him and kiss my lips infront of her. I shocked with what he did. And actually, THAT WAS MY FREAKING FIRST KISS! He pulled away, smirked at me and lick his lips. What the?! He look at the girl back. The girl looks frustrated and run away with her teary eyes. I was stun to speak right now. As the girl gone from our sight, I hit his shoulder makes him groaned.

"Ouch! What was that for?!"

He yelled with his low voice since he just remember that we in the library.

"If you want to reject her, just tell her. Don't need to kiss me. We in public. AND THAT WAS FREAKING MY FIRST KISS, YOU IDIOT!"

I said with a little loud voice. Earn many eyes on us. I quickly apologise to them before look at Jungwon back. He smile and smirk at the same time. Gosh! Why this guy can be so attractive by doing that?! ugh! He so annoying! I look away from him and continue to study my subject. I will ignore him and try to forget what happen just now.

...

Time skip(After school)

Yes. I'm still with my goal today. I've been ignore him although he keep on talking with me. But, I'm just hearing what he said to me without talking.

"Yah! Daeun! Talk to me!"

He said when we were walking through the street. Yes. We just gonna take a walk beside taking a car. Niki already gone with his Heeseung hyung. So we don't care about it. I just keep ignore him till we stopped at the busstop.

"Daeun, talk to me~"

He keep whining. But, it's still not hit me. I just keep looking forward than look at him. I can feel he was staring at me. After a few second, the bus stop infront of us and I walk inside the bus first. It's not really full but enough for us to stand up in the bus because the seat already full by the passenger. Hehehe. I guess saur. My back is facing him while standing. He keep calling my name but I keep ignore him. That's what he got for teasing me just now in the library. Hahaha.

...

We finally arrived at home. Before I could open my door room, Jungwon suddenly grab my hand and pulled me to his room and close the door before lock it. I look at him weirdly.

"What are you doing?"

I asked him nervously because I can see his serious face. What the heck? He walk towards me makes me walk backwards.

"W-what are you do-"

Before I finish my question, I've got fall on his bed and he already trapped me between his arms.

"Aghh!"

I scream a little as I can see how close our face were. I close my face with my hands and remember the kiss that he give on my lips just now. It's really, embarrassing. After a few second, nothing happen. So, I slowly take my hands away from my face and just to see the cat eyes still staring into my eyes. Oh gosh! Why this happen to me?!

"J-jungwon, we have to study right now."

I said as I slowly trying to push him away from me. But, he's too strong than I expected.

"Where do you think that you going?"

He asked while smirking. Aish! This guy! I was thinking for my best, how to escape from this little guy? After a few second, I finally got an idea. I smirked after that makes him look at me confusely.

"Are you not going to let me go?"

I asked him. Still smirking.

"Yes."

He answered it without hesitate.

"Okey then."

I move my face closer to him before give him a quick kiss on his lips. Ehek, my second kiss before pushed him away from me and run from his bed.

"Nite, Jungwon! I love you!"

I said before walk out from his room with laughing.

...

Author pov

Jungwon was stunned to speak after what she did just now to him. Did she give him a kiss just now? He smiled happily after that because he finally got a kiss by the girl that he loved in this world beside her mom and sister.
He hope that Daeun will be his last person that gonna make him happy in his life forever.

~the end~