Part 33

Time skip

Author pov

It's already been hours Daeun inside the emergency room while Niki and Jungwon were patiently waiting for her outside. The boys that just arrived at the hospital quickly run to them.

"How's Daeun?"

Jake asked them worriedly. After they know what happen, they really really scare that they might lose someone that they love.

"She still inside the emergency room."

Jungwon said as he patted Niki's back that was sobbing.

"This is my fault. If I don' t leave her and always accompany her, she will not being like this. This is all my fault."

He blame himself. Sunoo walk towards him and patted his back.

"No. It's not your fault. No one fault right now."

He said to comfort him.

"But, how if she d-"

He have been cutted when the emergency door opened by the doctor. The doctor come with a sad face. They can feel something wrong with that.

"Doc, how's Daeun?"

Heeseung asked him curiously. The docto sighed make the others anxious right now.

"She have to much blood lose. And she was in critical right now because the bullet that have been shoot to her was really dig inside her body."

After they heard that, Sunoo feel his legs numb and started to fall on the floor. But, before that, Jay help him.

"So, how.."

Sunghoon asked. The doctor sighed.

"We need to do a surgery right away. So, if you don't care..."

"I don't care about that. As long she safe."

Jay said fastly after that. We all nodded as agree. The doctor smile after that.

"Okey, then. I'll be going now."

He said and we bowed at him before he go back inside the emergency room. We all sighed after that.

"I'm scare."

Sunoo said and the tears started to form in his eyes. Heeseung pull him into embrace to calm down him.

"She will be okey. You know her right? She is strong."

He said and patted Sunoo's back. Jungwon sighed. This is his fault. If he didn't date with that phsyco girl, she must be safe. This is my fault, Daeun. He's thought.

...

Time skip

The surgery is successful and now Daeun in the private room that have been book by Jay since he was the most rich from the other boys. They all look at Daeun who was laying on the bed unconsciously.

"Please wake up, noona. I miss you already."

Niki said while holding her hand. But, she didn't even respond whant he said to her. It's just leaving him hopeless. Jake who was standing beside him tapped his shoulder.

"She just finish the surgery. You have to wait more before she woke up, Niki~ah."

Jake said softly to his maknae. It's really hurt to see two his maknaes like this although he feel romantically at their the maknae before Niki. They wait patiently for Daeun's wake up.
The doctor said that she go to comma after that. And it's really make the boys sad. So they just wait for her right now till she woke up.