Part 15

The next day

Daeun pov

My eyes got a little swollen after cry last night. I don't know why I am too emotional last night. After wear my school uniform, I walk out from my room and stop when I see someone that I don't expected to wait for me.

"Are you done?"

Jay asked me while leaning on the wall beside my door room.

"What are you doing here?"

I asked him weirdly.

"Heeseung hyung told me to take you. So don't think that I came here because I want too."

He said with his annoy voice. I rolled my eyes.

"I never care about that."

I said as I walk passed him leaving him dumbfounded. As we walk downstairs, I stopped as I see a little dog was playing in the living room with Layla.

"Tch. Did you really scare of the dogs?"

I look at Jay who was smirking right now. I rolled my eyes again and look at the dogs who were playing.

"Ahhh please. Why are they doing at here?"

I said to myself.

"Gaeul. Layla. Play at outside with Maeumi and Bisco."

Sunghoon came from dining room and go to where the dogs were. They understood it but they eyes land at me as I step backwards to where was Jay standing right now.

"Woof!"

They start barking as they run to me makes me look them with wide eyes. What the?!

"Aghhh!!!"

I'm right now run from for my life to the upstairs since the dogs were chasing me. I can heard Sunghoon and Jay were laughing at me because of this. Huhu. What happen to my life?

...

Jay pov

I look at Daeun who was sitting infront of me while pouting. I still can't forget what happen just now. It's really funny. I look at Sunghoon who still laughing a little before look back at Daeun. She give him a glare.

"Daeun, don't mind them. Just eat your breakfast."

Sunoo said as he put her breakfast on the plate.

"I lost my appetite right now."

Daeun said while still pouting and crossing her arms on the chest. She look away don't want to look at me and Sunghoon. Heeseung hyung look at me and Sunghoon before shook his head. He look at Daeun.

"Daeunnie, you should eat your breakfast or you will get gastric if you don't."

He said to her like he was talking with a child right now. Yeah the child is Daeun.

"Who cares?"

She stubborn.

"Yah! You better eat or else..."

Jungwon stop his words while looking at Daeun annoyingly.

"Or else what?"

Daeun asked him. He smirked.

"I feed you."

He said. Daeun look at him with her disgusted face.

"Just feed me already."

She said while looking away. Jungwon smirked and stand up from his seat to go where is Daeun was right now. We just watch it waiting for what Jungwon gonna do.

"Are you sure?"

He asked while smirking and walk closer to Daeun. Daeun just give him a disgusted face.

"What are you going to do?"

She asked.

"Feed you."

He take her breakfast to his mouth and start to lean closer to Daeun's face makes her look at him with wide eyes.
We shocked after see what Jungwon's do right now. But before that happen, the dining room door bursted by someone.

"Yah! Hyung! Don't ever trying to do that with Daeun noona. Just do that with your girlfriend."

Niki come in and pushed Jungwon away from Daeun who was shocked. But, he didn't pushed him hard. Jungwon laughed.

"Look at her face. She red right now."

He said while laughing. We all look at Daeun who already have red face now. Wow! Is that make her flutter? Cute! Ehhh! Wait what? What did I said just now? Come on, Jay! Don't ever think about it. I shook my head. I look at them back.

"Noona, are you okey? Do you want me to punch this guy already?"

Niki asked her worriedly. But, Daeun shook her head.

"Nah, Niki. It's okey."

She said. Niki nodded and give a glare to Jungwon who still laughing.

"Yah. You look like idiot when laughing like that."

Sunoo said while pulling Jungwon's sleeve to let him sit down back to his seat. Jungwon give him a glare and Sunoo just shrugged his shoulder.

"Btw, Niki. Why don't you at your room right now? Shouldn't you rest?"

Heeseung hyung asked him curiously. Everyone look at him included Daeun who show her worry expression right now. He shook his head.

"I'm okey now. It's bored if I just stay in my room. So I want to go to school."

He said while leaning his body behind Daeun's seat.

"Yah! You're not still recover fully. You should get more rest, you know?"

Daeun said worriedly makes him smile.

"I'm okey, noona."

He said while smiiling softly at her. What happen to him right now? Why his personality change right now? Is it because of what happen last night? After see Daeun's cry last night, did it make him change after that? Wow! Impressive!

"Hmmm... Okey then."

She said as she start eat her breakfast.

"Isn't you said that you lost appetite?"

I tease her make her glare at me. I laughed after what she did. It's really fun to tease her. I can't wait to tease her more after this. Also, get to know her more. Because I found she's kinda have interesting personality that no one have. Maybe? I guess so? Hehehe.