Part 18

Time skip(At home)

Daeun pov

Actually, I am waiting for Jungwon right now since he is not at home yet. We DID search for him at the school. But, he's nowhere to be found. So, me, Heeseung and Niki give up from that and me also Niki go back to our class since the bellrang. I also didn't met Jungwon in class. He skipping the class. Now, I'm worried sick about him.

"Still waiting for Jungwon?"

I jumped a little when I heard a deep voice from behind. I turn around and see Sunoo was looking at me with his cold eyes. It's kinda weird but I just nodded my head as the answer. He walk towards me.

"You shouldn't wait for him now. You know that he will be mad if you wait for him this long time till this night?"

He said makes me confuse. Why he be mad if I wait him for this long time? I'm just waiting for him. Not disturbing him. Weird. I shook my head.

"I don't care. As long as I know that he okey, I'll go back to my room."

I said. He then look at my eyes deeply makes me shiver.

"I said, you have to go back to your room now before it's too late."

He said makes me more confuse.

"Why?"

I look at him while frowned. He didn't waste his time and grab my hand and pulled with him. I don't know what to do than just follow him.

"Where are you going?"

Suddenly a voice said make both of us stop from walking.

"Sh*t.."

I can heard Sunoo cursed and it's my first time to hear that. We both turn around.

"Jungwon..."

He said. I quickly turn around and see Jungwon who was meesy right now with a full blood on his shirt. What happen just now?! I yanked my hand for Sunoo and run towards Jungwon who standing infront of the door right now.

"What happen to you?! Why there have so many blood on your shirt?!"

I asked him repeatedly and check on him if he hurt or not. But, I can feel something is wrong right now. I look up and saw Jungwon already stare at me. I don't know but his stare really shiver my spine.

"Hmm... Jungwon?"

I called his name but someone grab my hand and pulled away from him. It's Heeseung.

"Jungwon, calm down yourself."

He said to him. He pulled me to his back defend me from Jungwon who was staring at me. What happen right now? I can't understand.

"Hyung, why did you defend her?"

He asked while smirking. And it's so so scary for me. Heeseung turn at me before look at Sunoo.

"Sunoo, bring her to her room. Right now!"

He said. Sunoo nodded and quickly grab my hand and walk away leaving them. But, after that we got stopped when suddenly Jungwon right infront of us now. But, how? He smirking.

"Where are you guys going? Run away?"

He asked and laughing evily after that.

"What happen to you, Jungwon? Why did you being like this?"

Sunoo asked him madly. Jungwon after that stop laughing and give Sunoo glare.

"you want to know why I've been like this?"

He asked and then his eyes land on me.

"It's because of her!"

He said as he pointed at me. I seriously don't get it. What happen right now? What I did to him makes him being like this? This scary? Sunoo look at me. I shook my head because I don't understand with what happen right now.

"She do nothing, Jungwon!"

Sunoo said while defend me at his back. I just peek my eyes looking at Jungwon right now. He smirking.

"Do nothing? Let me tell you."

He start walk towards us make us step backwards. After that, I don't know how we suddenly now teleport in the jungle right now. And Jungwon change into another person that makes me open my eyes widely.

"A-appa?"

He smile.

"You still remember me, my daughter?"

I look around. Sunoo already gone from my sight. Also Jungwon. Where are they now?

"You don't have to worry about them. They at home safely."

He said while smiling at me. I look at appa.

"H-how d-did y-you alive?"

I asked him stuttering. I can feel my hands shaken right now.

"That's not important now. The important is, you come with me."

He said and walk. I follow him without asking. Although I'm scare because we were in the dark jungle. I don't know how I get here. Suddenly he stopped makes stopped. I look up and saw he suddenly changed into a different figure makes me scream.

"Why did you didn't help me that day, Daeun~shi?! Why?!"

He look so mad and his face changed into an ugly figure makes me really scare. I almost cry when suddenly I heard someone calling my name.

"Daeun? Daeun~shi, wake up!"

...

I stand up from my seat after that while looking around. I was in the class right now. And all students were looking at me weirdly. Is that just a dream?

"Miss Kim, are you alright?"

I turn beside me and see Mrs. Oh beside me right now while looking at me worry.

"S-sorry?"

I asked her. She sighed.

"You look sweating right now. Are you okey? Are you feeling unwell, that's why you sleep in my class?"

She asked makes me look around again. Did I really sleep in Mrs. Oh class? Oh my. What have I done? I facepalmed myself.

"If you feeling unwell, you can go to the infirmary. You can rest at there."

Mrs. Oh said. I nodded. Yes. I need to take a rest right now. I don't know but I really need it. I bowed to her before walk out from the class. But, before that, my eyes land on Jungwon's seat. Looks like he really skipping his class. I sighed.

..........

Hey guys! It's been a lomg time right? Well, I just do this story from my imagination only. Sorry for the nonsense that I've made. I really can't do anything about it if my ideas got fly away from my brain. Hehehehe. Well, Thank you for supporting me! You really awesome!!! I really appreciate with you guys!!! Thanks for enjoying this story and I hope that we can make it more in our future... Ehek... Okey. That's all from me now. Stop nonsense by me... Hehehe