Part 23

Niki pov

I know why Daeun noona didn't talk to her housemate included me since after school. I think it's because the note that I give her. I sighed.

Right now, we're having a dinner in the dining room and Daeun noona didn't showed up after got home from school just now. I feel uneasy because of that. I just hope that I can return the time back so I didn't write that confession note to her. We were eating when suddenly we heard someone open the door. We look at it and saw Daeun noona walking inside.

"I thought that you don't want to eat your dinner."

Jay hyung said sarcastically earn Daeun's noona glare. After that, her eyes land on me. I quickly look away because I didn't dare to look at her because of what happen. I can feel that she was walking towards me and now standing behind me.

"Niki,meet me in my room after you done."

She said as she walk leaving the dining room leaving all of us confused.

"Why she wants to meet you, Niki~san?"

Jake hyung asked me. I shrugged my shoulder pretending that I don't care about it although actually I' curious why noona wants to meet me,in her room.

...

??? Pov

Why did she wants to meet him? Why do I feel jealous right now? Do I have feelings towards her? No. Don't ever do that. You might end broken heart if you know thay she doesn't like you back. Stop for that! I keep fighting with my minds right now and continued eating my dinner.

...

Author pov

After having dinner and finish washing the dishes, Niki walk to upstairs where Daeun's room was. He knocked the door for first time and he don't need to wait for long time when Daeun open the door.

"Come in."

She said as she open the door widely to make a space for Niki walk in. He walk in and Daeun close the door.

"Make yourself comfortable."

She said and Niki nodded before sit on her bed while Daeun sit on her study chair. The awkward air surrounded them right now.

"Uhmm... Well, did you really serious about it?"

Daeun asked straightly makes Niki choked with his own saliva. He turn to Daeun. Daeun already look at him with her one eyebrow lifted. Then, he look away.

"Just forget about it."

He said in his low voice. It's make Daeun frowned.

"What?"

She asked back. Niki look at her coldly.

"Just forget about what I write in the note. And about the keychain. You can take it. I don't need."

He said coldly as he stand up from his seat and leave the room although inside him feeling guilty because talk with her that cold. Is he harsh? What if she cry after he walk out from the room? That's what he thought while walking out from the room.

Daeun watch him confusely. What with that behavior? But, she don't know that something wrong with her heart right now.

"Ahhhh... This is crazy!"

Daeun said and started to slip herself in the blanket to drift to her dreamland since it's already night. She still have long day after today.

...

1 week later...

It's already being one week. Niki is not talking with Daeun, also Daeun not talking with the boys. It's really makes the boys started worry because of their behavior. Everytime they try to talk with Daeun, she will like ignore them or just give them glare. Sunoo also did the same. He didn't dare to talk with her after the confession because he was thinking that she might hate him right now.

...

Heeseung pov

I walking out from my room when suddenly I saw Daeun also walk out from her room.

"Hi, Daeunnie!"

I greet her. She turn to me but completely ignore me and walk away leaving me dumbfounded. What's wrong with her?

...

Jake pov

I was having a great time with Layla when suddenly it's bark while looking the door. I look at the door and saw Daeun who was staring at Layla with her disgusted face. What's with that behavior?

"Daeunnie, do you want to join us?"

I asked her. But she shook her head before walk back inside the house. I just shook my head. What happen to her this days?

...

Jay pov

"Yah, Daeun! You should stop cooking your food. It's really burn now!"

I said as I walk inside the kitchen after sniffed a burn smell. I walk inside the kitchen and saw she completely zone out. What's wrong with her right now? I turn off the gas and look at the food that already burn before look at her that look at the food blankly.

"Yah! What's wrong with you?"

I asked her. She look at me. But, I've got shocked after see her eyes. It's really a blank eyes right now. She give me the spatula before walk out from the kitchen without saying anything
I frowned. Seriously? I need to tell about this to other members.

...

"What? Her eyes blanked?"

The other members shocked after heard what I said. I nodded.

"If you guys look at her eyes, she completely looking at you with blank look. It's not usual for us. Before, she always give us her normal looks or soft looks. But, now. It's really different than before."

I explain to them. They look at each other before look at me.

"I think, it's my fault."

Sunoo suddenly interrupt make other members look at him confusely.