Part 25

Daeun pov

I woke up feeling not well because of the sharp pain on my head right now. I massage my temples when suddenly someone knocked my door.

"Come in."

I said weakly as the door open and revealed Heeseung with his bright smile.

"Good morning, Daeunnie! Get ready for your school..."

His bright smile gone after see me.

"Are you okey? You look pale."

He asked worriedly and sit beside me as he put his backhand on my forehead. He open his eyes widely.

"Oh my. You're fever right now."

He said. I look at him.

"Am I?"

He nodded. How can I've got a fever? I didn't playing with rain although there no have rain. Ehek<3.

"I should get ready now."

I said as I sat up from my layed.

"Yah!"

He suddenly yelled makes me look at him confusely. He looks really worry right now.

"You should just stay at home for today. I will tell Jungwon to tell your teacher about your absent."

He said.

"What? Naur. I can't absent if there no have right reason for me to do that."

I said as I get out from my bed but get stumble as my head was spinning.

"Daeun!"

I black out after that.

...

Author pov

"How can she have high fever?"

Jungwon asked worriedly while looking at Daeun's figure that unconscious on her bed while Sunoo was checking her. He was standing beside Jay who was crossing his arms on his chest. He keep his face expressionless. But, in deep inside him, he worried about Daeun's health. It's just like the other members.

Jake keep telling Daeun to wake up from her unconscious while Niki keep his head low fighting his emotions. Sunghoon keep asking his mind, is this his fault? Or what?

Heeseung just watching Sunoo that was still fighting with his emotion to not to cry. Yeah. He was about to cry but he hold it since he need to be strong infront of Daeun.

Well, them all skip their classes and works because of this.

...

Daeun pov

I woke up just to see my housemate were in my room. What happening? And why they look so miserable right now? I confusely look at them.

"Daeun! You awake!"

I look at Jake that the one who said that. I look at him and the other members. They all seem happy also worry at the same time.

"How are you feeling now?"

Sunoo asked me.

"I'm okey. What happen?"

I asked them confusely while looking at their face one by one.

"You're fainted."

Heeseung told me. I furrow my forehead. Fainted? I never have done that in my life. How can I fainted? I slowly sat up from my layed by Jake and Sunoo help. I can see their face clearly although I'm still feeling bad right now. But, someone caught my attention.

"Niki, are you okey?"

He didn't dare to look up although I asked him. He just look down on his laps makes me feel something was wrong.

"niki, Daeun is talking to you."

Sunoo said to him. But, he just ignore and keep down his head low. I sighed. I slowly get out from my bed and go to him. The other housemate just watching us. I sit beside him. Btw, he sit on the couch and I was sitting beside him.

"Hey,what's wrong?"

I asked him softly although I'm not really well. After that, I heard a sobbed from him. Did he cry? I look at his other housemate and they look shocked after see that. I guess this is their first time to see him cry. I look at him back.

"Are you crying? Did something happen? Tell me. I'm here with you."

I said softly.

"Sorry..."

He said with his low voice. But, still sobbing. I can heard it. My lips formed into a small smile.

"For what?"

I asked again.

"For everything."

He said in his low voice. I smiled.

"Aigoo."

I put my arms around him leave him shocked. But, I don't care as long as I can make him stop crying. But, unfortunately, it's make him cry so hard. I just patted his back softly while saying nothing. Just heard his sobbed. I look around the room. The housemate just keep them mouth shut.

After a few minutes, he finally calm down and dare to look at me. He pulled away from the my hug. I can see how red his face was.

"Aigoo. Look at Niki. You look so ugly when you're crying."

I said while wipe his tears use my sleeves and smiling after doing that. He just look at me.

"Why? Is there something on my face?"

I asked as I cupped my cheeks and look at him with a smile. He keep staring at me so that's why I think like that.

"Noona, I like you."

Suddenly confession make everyone inside the room quiete for a moment. I just look at him, but keep my smile although inside me got nervous after he said that.

"I know. You don't have to tell me that about many times. Because I know that you like me."

I said while smiling. Keeping myself cool. I don't know what my feelings towards him.

"I will wait for your answer. Don't tell me if you're not ready, okey noona?"

He said. I just smile and nodded. Yeah. Maybe I need to time to think.

"Daeun, I like you too. No, I mean I love you."

We all look at Sunghoon that standing nervously not far from the door.

"I-I will wait your answer if you're ready."

He said as he facepalmed himself. I smile and look at everyone inside the room. They didn't dare to look at me and I already know about their feelings towards me. Yeah. Because I eavedrops their conversation before. But, I keep in cool.

"Come on, guys. Why don't we have some fun today?"

I said to broke the silence that surrounded us. They look at me confusely. I just smiled like there no the end.