Part 12

Daeun pov

After I send Seeun to her class, I go back to my class when suddenly someone grab my wrist make me stop from walking. I turn around and saw Niki standing right infront of me.

"Why did you eat with that guys?"

He asked coldly makes me confuse.

"Why? What's wrong with them? They just want to eat with us. That's all."

I said while looking at him weirdly.

"Just let me warning you. Stay away from them. Also stay away from Seeun."

I furrow my eyebrows. Stay away from them? Stay away from Seeun? What's wrong with him? I yanked my wrist from his gripped.

"And let me tell you. I will never stay away to a person that never do the things I don't like. The person that I should stay away right now. Is you."

I said before leaving him dumbfounded. I know what I'm said just now will regret for myself also for my life. I'm sure that he hurting by my words. Yeah. I just say that I should stay away from him. Uhhh.. What have I done? You pabo,Daeun ah!

But, let me asked myself. Why he said that I need to stay away from them especially my childhood bestfriend? Why should I? She is the most person that I know and trusted but why he tell me that? Is there anything happen between him and Seeun when I'm not with the last night? Yes. I have leave them both alone at the kitchen. So, I don't know if they fighting or what.

...

Time skip(After school)

Daeun pov

I go to Seeun class. But, I didn't see her at there. Where is she? Is she already go home? Hmm... I will go home alone today, I guess since I didn't see Jungwon, either Niki. Well, Niki, maybe because of what I'm saying just now. Hmm...

I walk out from the school building.

"Daeun!"

I stopped at my spot when someone just calling my name. I turn around and see Haruto was running at me. I try myself to smile although I don't feel I want to smile right now.

"Hey, Haruto. What's wrong?"

I asked him as he stopped infront of me while panting. He stand up properly after that.

"Are you free now?"

He asked. I look at him. I'm sure that he'll gonna asked me to join him hangout right now. If I lie to him, I will feel bad. Uhmm... After a few seconds thinking, I decide to answer it.

"Yes. I am."

I answer it. He smile widely.

"Let's go hangout to the new cafe. It's my treat."

He said excitedly. I smile fakely. As my expectation

"What are you waiting for? Let's gaur!"

I said pretend to be excited and walk first.

...

??? Pov

I just watch her walking with Haruto out from the school. Well, although I already warn her, she is still stubborn as h*ll. I sighed. I feel someone tapped my shoulder. I turn around and see Jungwon hyung.

"Jungwon hyung? What are you doing here? Shouldn't you have a date with your girlfriend right now?"

Actually, as I say Your girlfriend, I feel disgusted. I will tell you later why.

"Please don't talk about her right now. I'm not in the mood."

He said. I can read by his face now.

"So,should we follow her?"

I asked him. He nodded.

"Sunghoon hyung already told us to take care of her. So, we should watch them."

He said while his eyes still on where Daeun noona and Haruto walk right now. I nodded.

...

Daeun pov

We finally arrived at the new cafe that always Haruto told me before. It's really beautiful and aesthetic. I decide to take a picture of it. I take out my phone and take the picture.

"Do you want me to help you?"

He asked.

"Sure."

I said nervously. He take my phone from my hands and started to held my phone infront of him.

"Smile! One two three!"

He take a picture of me while I'm posing although I don't know how. Hehehe.

"You look so beautiful!"

He said while looking at the picture on my phone. I can feel me blushed because of his compliment.

"T-thanks."

I said. Why are you stuttering, Daeunnie? He give me back my phone. I look on the picture.

"Yah! You said it's beautiful. But why I look ugly in this picture."

I said disappointedly. I thought it will be beautiful as he said. But, Hmmm... He laughed. He took his phone out. I'm pouting right now while looking at the picture. I can heard the taking picture sound. I turn to Haruto who was smiling while looking at his phone.

"You look more prettier in here!"

What the!

"Yah! You better delete it!"

I said while glare at him. But, he shook his head while laughing. I glare at him.

"Aigoo... Why? You look so cute in this. While pouting."

He said and show me the picture when I'm pouting while laughing. I glare at him. I rolled my eyes before walk inside the cafe.

"Wait for me~"

He yelled while still laughing.

...

Niki pov

Like what I asked before, we follow her. We already told Jay hyung that we will gonna back home late so he didn't take us from the school. We watch her and that Haruto guy who were laughing at each other. Why she looks so happy with him? She isn't happy with us? I remember her words just now.

" The person that I should stay away right now. Is you."

I sighed after remember that. I look at Jungwon hyung. He was zone out right now.

"Yah. Hyung? Are you okey?"

I called him. He snapped. He look at me.

"Nae nae. Wae? What happen?"

He look at where Daeun noona and Haruto were.

"Why they laughing to each other? Is she more happy with him than us?"

Jungwon hyung asked pissedly. I look at him weirdly. What happen with him just now?