Part 20

Daeun pov

I give him a glare when we was in the Jay's car. He was sitting beside me right now. Yes. Jay is the one who will take us from school today because Heeseung suddenly have emergency in his work.

"Stop glaring at me like that."

He said makes me rolled my eyes and look outside of the window.

"What happen to you guys just now?"

Niki asked.

"Asked your hyung."

I answer shortly while still looking at the outside.

"Why me?"

I can heard Jungwon whining.

"Because you make the scene."

I said annoyedly.

"Scene? What's scene?"

Jay interrupted us.

"I don't want to talk."

I said as I put the earphone on my ears and turn on the music loudly so I can't heard what they were talking about. I don't want to talk about it anymore.

...

Time skip(At night)

I was get ready to sleep when suddenly someone knocked my door. I look at the door for a moment before it's been knocked again. I sighed.

"Who it is?"

I yelled for inside.

"It's me."

Sunoo's voice. I sighed. I walk towards the door and open it. I look at him with bored look since I don't have interesting to have a conversation now. It is because Jungwon's fault.

"Are you okey? You look so annoy today."

He asked worriedly. I just nodded.

"What do you want?"

I asked him. He smile.

"I want to ask you if you want to watch a movie?"

"At where?"

I asked him back.

"In Jungwon's room."

Jungwon's room? Well, I don't want to meet him right now. I shook my head.

"I'm sure that he will bring his Maeumi."

Well, my housemate already know that I'm really scare with the dogs. So, I made it as my reason. He shook his head.

"No. Maeumi at Jake hyung's room with other dogs. Don't you worry about it."

He said while smiling. I lose my idea now. But, I'm just shook my head.

"Sorry. I'm not in my mood right now."

I just keep it straight to the point. His expression face change after that.

"If that so, goodnight, Daeunnie."

He said as he bid a goodbye at me. I just nodded and close the door. Well, I feel guilty because I just reject him about that. But, I'm also need to avoid myself from Jungwon since he make the scene after school. What embarrassing for me...

I was about to walk back on my bed when suddenly another knocked at my door earn my sighed.

"Who is it?"

I asked for the second time.

"Me."

He said. I know that voice. I sighed.