Part 3

Daeun pov

"Are you have met your housemate?"

Eomma asked at the other line.

"Yes, eomma! You never told me that I will living with the boys in one house?"

I said. She chuckled.

"Sorry, darling. If I told you, you will never go to that house because I know that you don't really into to talk with boys."

She said.

"You know that. But, why you still put me in this house?"

I asked her while sighing.

"I just want you to be comfortable with boys again like before."

She said makes me frowned.

"What?"

I asked her confusely. At the same time, my door have been knocked.

"Come in!"

I said. And the door opened and revealed someone that I didn't even know his name yet.

"Eomma, I call you later!"

I said before hang up. I look at the boy that have a puppy smile before.

"yes?"

I asked him.

"Here. I forgot to give you this."

He said and give me a key.

"For what?"

I asked him while looking at the key that now on my hand.

"For a spare. If me or other members not home yet, you can use it to unlock the door."

He said while smiling widely. I nodded and look at him. Wow! I didn't know this guy really handsome in this close.

"Oh yeah. Forgot to introduce myself. My name is Sim Jaeyun. But, you can call me as Jake."

He introduce himself. I nodded.

"I heard that you born at 2004 as Jungwon's year birth too."

He said. Jungwon? Who is he? I'm not know about their name yet. That's why I didn't know who is Jungwon or who is this guy infront of me. But, he already introduce himself.

"Ahh yeah."

I answer. He smile.

"Well, I'm born at 2002. So you can call me as Jake... Or..."

He look at me and smirk. What the...

"It's better to call you Jake."

I quickly said makes him chuckled.

"Okey then, Daeunnie!"

He said friendly while smiling. Wow. I already feel comfortable around him although just met in the dining room.

"Well, I guess. I should go now. Goodnight!"

He bid me a goodbye. I replied him with wave and smile. Thanks to him because I feel like I was at home now. Yeah. He really makes me feel at home after talk to him although a little.

"Oh yeah."

He suddenly turn back makes me look at him.

"I heard that you scare of dog."

I facepalmed myself.

"Did you really scare of the dog?"

I bite my lips and nodded. He smile.

"Don't worry about it. I will not let the dogs come over to your room because they always do that."

He said while smiling widely at me. I surprise after heard that.

"Oh please do that for me."

I quickly reply makes him chuckled.

"Okey. Goodnite! Have a sweetdreams!"

He said as he leave my room. I sigh relief after that. I put the key on the nightstand before started to lay my body on the bed. Today is the most exhausted day for me. I hope that tomorrow will have a better day for me.

...

Heeseung pov

"is she already sleep?"

I asked Jake as he walk inside my room while I'm playing a game with Niki on my bed.

"Not yet. I go to her room just to see that she was talking with someone in her phone."

He said as he sit beside me.

"Oh. Who is it?"

I asked curiously.

"Well, I bet it's her mom."

He said.

"Did you really give her your spare key?"

Niki suddenly asked him.

"Yes. Why not?"

He answer it.

"Hyung, you know that you will always come home early but why you still give her your spare key?"

He asked again.

"Well, she need it more."

Jake said while shrugging his shoulder. There have something fishy right now. Niki didn't want to argue anymore so he keep his mouth shut.
I just shook my head and focused on our game right now.

...

The next day

Daeun pov

I woke up when suddenly someone open the curtain. I open my eyes slowly and saw a smiley boy was standing beside my bed.

"Wake up, Daeunnie! You will be late if you're not."

Sunoo said while shaking my body. I groaned.

"Give me 5 more minutes."

I said as I pulled my blanket to my face. Suddenly, someone snatched my blanket.

"We will be late if you're not wake up."

It's the guy who help me last night from the dog. He has cat eyes and it's really cute, I guess?

"Ugh... Just go by yourself."

I said as trying to take back my blanket from his hand. Ugh, why this boys come inside my room? Isn't I lock it before sleep?

After that, I got fall on the floor.

"ouch!"

I rubbed my butt because I just fall on my butt. It's really hurt!

"That's what you got for not set your time."

The cat eyes boy said. I give him a glare before slowly stand up from the floor.

"Can you guys just go out now so I can change into my uniform?"

I said in annoyed to Sunoo also the cat eyes boy.

"Oops. Sorry."

Sunoo said as he pulled the cat eyes boy with him leave my room. They close the door. Finally!

I walk to my bed when suddenly someone open my door again.

"Don't go back to your sleep or I will pick you up to your bathroom."

The cat eyes boy said before close the door back leave me in shock. Oh my. That guy was really scary. I should get ready before he do something crazy.