Part 26

The next day(Saturday)

Daeun pov

"Haaaaaaaa~"

I open my mouth as the wind from the beach come inside my mouth. It's really refreshing.

"Daeun, you might catch a cold again if you do that."

Jake said. I smile widely at him.

"I know, I know. Don't worry about me."

I said as I slip my sandals from my legs and started to walk towards the water.

"Haaa~that's cool!"

I shouted at the beach while feeling the water on my legs. I was about to turn around when suddenly someone bumped into me makes me fall on the water. aghhh! My clothe! I look at the guy who was running fastly leaving the place. Tch! What's with that behavior? He never utter the sorry word!

"Daeun!"

I look forward and saw Enhypen started running towards me.

"Are you okey?"

Heeseung asked as he helped me standing.

"If I found that guy, I will kill him."

I look at Jay after he said that.

"Wow. Calm down man!"

I said and laughing. Well, this is my first time to see he being like that. He rolled his eyes.

"Are you okey? You're clothe already soaked."

Sunoo said as he take a look at me. I shook my head.

"It's okey. I can change into another clothe."

Suddenly, I feel something on my shoulder. It's jacket. I look who it is. It was Sunghoon. He look away when I look at him.

"Use it. Go change your clothe now."

He said. I overwhelmed after see this. I smiled.

"Thanks!"

I said before run away from there with his jacket.

...

Author pov

The boys just watch the girl run away from there before they turn to Sunghoon who already have a small smile on his face. They thought that Sunghoon really deep in love with her make them all sighed. But, also it's help them to keep fighting for this to win the girl heart. Yeah. They will do anything that they can make the girl's heart flutter.

...

Daeun pov

I've already change my clothe and now here I am standing infront of the public toilet. Well do you want to know why I'm not searching for the boys? Well, it's because I am wearing a croptop. Seriously, I thought that I've bring my loose t-shirt but it's look like I wear a croptop t-shirt. But, don't worry. It's still cool with Sunghoon's jacket also sweatpant that I wear right now.

I close my abs stomach, yeah, I have abs. You think that I'm not? Tch *flipped hair* i close my abs stomach with Sunghoon's jacket and zip it before walk towards where the boys were right now.

"Daeun! Why are you taking a long time?"

Sunoo whines as he saw me. I smile.

"Sorry. Have a little problem just now."

I said as I put my hands on Sunghoon's jacket pocket. I feel like someone is staring at me and ofcourse, it was Sunghoon. But, he looks away.

"Can you stop looking awya from me? If you want to stare at me, just do it. I don't care."

I tell him confidently make the other boys look at him. I can see he was blushing right now. Did he was blushing? How cute! Agh! Daeun, stopped! I shook my head and look around the beach as something caught my sight. Isn't that Nuri? With another boy, again? They were beside the rock while kissing at each other. I quickly look at Jungwon's who also caught them. I can see how hurt he was. He don't deserve it. I look at them back before started to take a step to them.

"Hey, Daeun! Where are you going?"

Sunoo asked but I ignore him. I take my step fastly before stopped infront of the couple. The couple look at me weirdly.

"Do I know you?"

The girl said makes me smirked. She look up and her eyes wide open after see Jungwon who was walk towards us slowly with his sharp gaze.

"J-jungwon..."

She nervous out of sudden. Now, Jungwon was standing beside me while give her a glare.

"L-let me explain..."

Nuri said while she's trying to touch his hand but his hand touch mine makes s me look at him.

"We should go back now, babe."

What he said makes me look at him with wide eyes. D-did he call me babe?

"What? Babe? I thought that I'm the only one who you loved?"

Nuri got pissed. Jungwon look at her blankly.

"And I thought that I'm just the one who you will kiss than him."

He said while looking at the guy who beside her.

"Who is this, babe?"

The guy asked her.

"What? Do I know you? Jeez! Get out of my way!"

Nuri said before look back at Jungwon and kneel down.

"Jungwon, let me explain to you."

She said while trying to hug his legs.

"Sorry, I don't want to hear your explanation. And besides that, I've already have her. So, get lost!"

He said as he pulled me with him.

"Jungwon!"

She keep screaming his name. But, he remain to ignore it.

"Hyung, are you okey?"

Niki asked him as he look at the girl that was screaming his name.

"I'm fine. Let' s go home now."

He said with expressionless on his face. The other boys nodded and started to walk leaving the beach. My hand still have been pulled by him. I keep on looking at our hands.

"Are you okey?"

Jungwon asked me makes me look up at him. He's already look into my eyes deeply makes me feel the heat on the face. I look away and clear my throat.

"Y-yeah..."

I said.

"Sorry for that."

He said.

"No. It's fine."

I said as I smiled and look at him. He smiled after that.

"That's why I love you."