Part 31

1 month later...

Author pov

Daeun and Enhypen having so much fun while date. And now it's time for Daeun to think who she will gonna choose. She really can't choose them because when they are in a date, they will be sweet to her and also take care of her carefully makes her heart flutter and blushed after all. Now, she was confuse with her own feelings.

"Daeun!"

Daeun turn around after someone called her when she was walking through the school hallway. It's Seeun.

"Seeun."

She smiled as Seeun stop infront of her while panting.

"You must go behind the school now! Jungwon-"

Without wasting her time, she quickly leaving the girl alone at the hallway.

Seeun just watch her with her devil smile. You finally fall on my trap, Daeun. She said in her mind before start walking to follow Daeun.

...

Daeun pov

I look around behind the school as I stop from running and panting.

"Where is Jungwon?"

Iasked to myself as look around. No one at there. I feel something was wrong right now. I was about to turn around when suddenly, someone put the handkerchief on my mouth. I hold my breath as I can smell a little that thing...ah I see. They want to kidnap me.

"Who are you?"

I asked the person although I'm holding my breath.

"You will know, baby."

It's voice sound like a girl. And it's sound familiar to me. After a few minutes, I can't hold again and started to let out of my breath and sniffed the handkerchief. I feel dizzy after that and slowly I can feel I'm collapse at the girl arms.

"Sleep well, Daeun."

The girl said before I black out. After that, I don't know what happen.

...

Jungwon pov

Time skip(After school)

I've got weird when I didn't see Daeun at her place. I didn't notice about it just now. Where is she?

"Hyung, where is noona?"

Niki asked me as I walk out from the class. I shrugged my shoulder.

"I don't know where is she right now. She also skip the classes before end the day of school."

I said. He is frowned right now. I can see his face expression change into a worry face.

"why I feel uneasy right now?"

He asked. Yeah. Why I also feel uneasy? Is there something bad happen to Daeun?

"We need to find her."

I said to Niki as he nodded.

"and told me if you find her."

I said to him. He nodded and walk away leaving me to find for Daeun. Where is she? I don't know. We just need to find her.

...

It's already a hour, we still can' find her.

"Is she already go back home?"

Niki asked me. I shrugged my shoulder.

"We should go back first."

He said. I just nodded. We can't find her. Where is she go? Is she already at home? Is she will be okey? That's the only thing that I can think right now because I was worry about her.

...

Daeun pov

I open my eyes slowly. I feel my head still dizzy like just now. What happen? I was about to massage my forehead when I feel my hands being tied. My eyes flutter clearly after that. I look around and see that I was at the dark room that only thing that I can see is me and this damn chair. Why they tied me like this? It's not comfortable. My thought.

I look around again. And I think that I was at the basement right now. What a good day today. I chuckled. Is Seeun also in this? Wow. I feel betrayed.

As I was in my thought, the door in the basement room suddenly open and revealed someone that I really familiar to.

"Nuri?"

I called her name.

"Wow! You already know me! Impressive!"

Nuri walk inside the room with her smirk and she clap her hands after said that. I rolled my eyes before look back at her.

"What do you want? And why you put me at this chair? You think it's comfortable for me? It's really uncomfortable!"

I complain about the chair that they gave me. She scoffed after that.

"do you think you can get the comfortable one if you say that to me?"

She asked.

"why not?"

I talkdback and she got pissed. She walk towards me and smile evilly.

"Looks like you can really fight back huh? But, this time... You can't. Boys!"

She call her boys. And there come 4 boys inside the room.

"what are you going to do?"

I asked her. She smile evilly.

"Something fun. Boys, have fun with her. Tell me if you finished."

Nuri walk passed the boys that already look at me like they want to do something that I don't like. Gosh! Help me! I want my boys right now!

The boys started walking towards me.

"Don't come closer!"

I shout at them. But, they ignore it and keep walk towards me while licking their lips. Yuks. Disgusting!

"Why you look scare, darling? We come here to have fun! With you!"

One of them said as they lick their lips again. They already surrounded me.

"Go away from me!"

I scream loudly and my tears started to fall down because of the scare. The boys started touch inappropriately at me. It's really makes me disgusted. One boy wants to touch more extremely at me when suddenly the door have been kick by someone.

"Don't dare to touch her or you die!"

A familiar voice...