Part 41

Sunoo ending...

Daeun pov

"I like you, Sunoo-yah!"

I said happily to him. He looks shocked after I say that. He put his hand on his mouth and try harder to not screaming happily for this kind the thing.

"Oh my gosh!"

He stand up from his seat and run to me. He pulled me into hug.

"I'm very very happy for this. Thank you, Daeunnie!"

He said excitedly.

"You welcome!"

The boys clap their hands to cheer us. I hope that we can be happy ever after after this.

...

3 month later...

I was watching a horror movie in the Sunoo's room since he was in the bathroom, taking a shower. After a few minutes, he have done taking a shower and now he was sitting beside me.

"What are you watching right now?"

He asked as he put his arm on my waist while I'm still focusing watching movie.

"Horror movie."

I said without looking at him. He put his head on my shoulder. After a few hours, he got bored and whine.

"Daeun~shi, please pay your attention at me~"

I just ignore him cuz I'm really into with the movie.

"Daeun~"

He whined again. But, I'm still ignoring him. He pouted after that. He let my waist go and cross his arms on his chest while looking at me. I know about that but, I just try to tease him by ignore him.

"Yah!"

He yelled out. Hahaha. It's hard to ignore him, but I'm still with my goal.

...

Sunoo pov

I'm pouted when Daeun never look at me or pay attention at me. She just watching the movie. Why isn't she pay attention at me? And why she ignore me? Huhu.

After a few minutes, I've got some idea. I smirked after that. I lean my face closer to her neck.

"What are you doing?"

She asked but I ignore her. I sniffed her scent. She's really smell good and sweet. Really suit with her personality. I move closer to her neck and kiss it make her move from me.

"Yah! What are you doing?"

She look at me with shock face. I laughed after see her reaction. It's so effortless.

"Finally, you speak to me."

She rolled her eyez before get focused back on her movie. But, before she could do that. I snatched her phone make her frowned.

"Yah! Give me back my phone!"

She yelled at me. I stick out my tongue to her as I put her phone far away from her.

"You should pay attention to me, not your phone."

I said while pouting. She sighed defeat after that.

"Okey okey. What do you want?"

She finally asked makes me happy. I think first before say this. Well, we never have this since we were couple.

"How about I say... I want a kiss?"

I look at her. She really shocked after heard what I said.

"Kiss? Are you okey? Is that you, babe?"

She asked while holding my shoulder and check on me. I give her a disgusted face because I know that she was trying to avoid from that. Yeah. She is the one who always avoid from that thing whenever I asked for it. It's really irritate me. Because I really want it. I want to know how it taste to kiss.... Don't think out od your mind, perv!

"Aghhh! Daeun! We haven't our first kiss! Why did you avoid again?!"

I said frustrated at her. She sighed.

"Let's cuddle okey?"

She said but I shook my head and pouted.

"You don't love me anymore!"

I said as I look away from her.

"Aish. This boy! Okey okey. Just close your eyes now."

She said. I look at her excitedly.

"Are you gonna kiss me?"

I asked her excitedly. She give me a nodded with her force smile. I smile proudly after that. I quickly close my eyes. Can't wait to have our first kiss! After a few second, I feel something on my cheek. It's a kiss. I open my eyes after that. She smile after do that. But, I've got frustrated because I thought she will gonna give me a kiss on the lips. But, she give me on my cheek. It's really disappointed thing ever. I pouted again and was about to look away when suddenly she cup my face and after that, something happen makes my heart flutter.

OUR FIRST KISS!

I can feel the butterflies flying inside my stomach while she kissing me. Well, it's not long. It's a quick kiss. But, it doesn't enough for me. I want it more. I look at her unbelievable after that. She smile.

"Is that what you want right?"

She was about to let my cheeks go when I pulled her hands and lean for another kiss. But, the longest one. She shocked after what I did. But, kiss me back after that. I smile between the kiss. We pulled away after we lost our breath that time and catch it. I smile after I see how red her face was.

"Aigoo. My girlfriend was blushing right now."

I said as I peck her red cheek.

"Let's cuddle now."

I peck her lips before pulled her to my chest and lay on my bed. I can't help but smile because I still can feel her lips on mine. It's really good.

"We should do it more often."

I said earn a hit by her on my chest makes me laughed.

"I love you, my moon!"

I said as I pulled her more closer to me and kiss her forehead.

"I love you more, my sunshine!"

She said as she snuggled her face on my chest because of the embarrassed. I laughed happily after that.

~the end~