Part 39

Jake ending...

Daeun pov

"I like Jake oppa."

I said and look at him with wide smile. He look shocked after I said that.

"Jinja?!"

He asked excitedly. I nodded. He stand up from his seat before run to me and pick me up and jump while I'm still on his arms. I just laughed because of that.

"Yah!don't be so happy about that!"

Sunghoon said with jealous tone. Jake put me down after that and look at him.

"You're jealous."

Jake tease him makes him rolled his eyes. We all laughed. I look at Jake. He also look at me. We smile at each other after that.

"Aigoo. This love puppies. Go away from our eyes right now!"

Jay said as he pushed me and Jake out from the dining room. They all laughed with what Jay did included me and Jake.

...

3 month later...

"A-are you sure about this?"

I asked Jake as we stopped infront of the dog cafe. Well, it's because he wants to meet his Layla. Yes. He put it inside the cafe because of me. Yeah. You know that I'm not really into with dogs. Because it's scary although cute.

" Yeah. Let's gaur. "

He said as hepulled my hand walk inside the dog cafe.

...

Author pov

Daeun just sitting on the chair that have inside the cafe while sipping her drink. Sometime, she will shooing the dogs that come near her since she doesn't like its. Not, because of she don't like, she just scare...

She was sipping her drink when suddenly someone come towards her.

"Hey, are you new?"

She look at the old man that already sit beside her. She just smile awkwardly because she can feel uncomfortable when the old man sit beside her. Also, she noticed that the old man keep on looking at her up and down.

"Ughh.. Yeah."

She answer shortly and look away to find for Jake. Where are you, oppa?

"Do you want me to ac-"

He got cutted when suddenly a dog come barking aggressively at him. Isn't it was Layla? She's mad?

"You better not to disturb my girlfriend, because she is not comfortable around you."

Jake come out from nowhere and he take her hand make her stand up from her seat. He pulled her closer to him make her feel safe. The old man stand up from his seat and hissed. He walk away after that from there. We just watch him. After a few seconds, Jake turn to her. His face showed he was worry about her.

"I'm okey. Don't worry."

She fastly said before he can say anything. He exhale relief. She found him cute so she pinched his cheeks.

"Kiyowo!"

She said. At the same time, Layla barking makes her jumped to Jake arms. Jake laughed after that.

"Kiyowo!"

He imitate her as he hug her. She pouted after he said that. He notice it.

"Aigoo. She's sulking right now, Layla. I think we should go back home now. Bye, Layla."

Layla just barking give them permission to go home after that.

...

"Hey, talk to me."

He said while driving. Daeun just ignore him while looking out of the window. Jake sighed. How can he have this sulky girl as his girlfriend. He shook his head.

"Daeun, do you want to watch movie?"

He asked. But, Daeun still ignore him.

"No? Ok. Do you want to eat?"

He asked again. But, she still didn't respond to him.

"No? Hmm. Do you want to buy something?"

He asked. But, yeah, he still being ignored by Daeun. He lost his patient so he drive his car till stop at the park where there no one at there. Daeun look at him confusely.

"What are we doing here?"

She spoke confusely.

"You finally talk."

Jake said and smirked.

"You scare me."

She said and look out from the window again. Without wasting his time, Jake cupped her cheeks and make her face him.

"Wae?"

She asked. Jake didn't answer it and he pulled it and their lips touched. Daeun was stun to speak after that. She didn't know what to do. So, she kissed hhe back since they already official.

After a few minutes, they finally stopped to catch their breath. Jake lick his lips and look at Daeun who blushed right now.

"Your lips, are you eating strawberry?"

He asked makes him earn a hit by his girlfriend. He chuckled. He pulled Daeun for hug. She hug him back.

"I love you, my crybaby."

He said while patting his girlfriend head. Daeun smile. Although he called she crybaby, but he still love her and she love him.

"I love you too, appa Layla."

She said and tighten their hug. They smile happily after that.

~the end~