Part 24

Jake pov

"Why did you guys confessed at her? Did you guys really love her?"

Sunghoon asked while crossing his arms infront of Niki and Sunoo. We were shocked because they two just confess her with different situation. And but why Sunghoon looks really mad right now? Is he also like her? Well, I do. But, I don't want to tell them about this. Sunoo sighed.

"It's love at the first sight, hyung."

He said. Make us look at him with unbelievable.

"How about you, hyung? I know that you like her too."

Niki suddenly spoke while looking at Sunghoon that suddenly his expression changed.

"W-what? M-me? No way I like her."

He said stuttering.

"But, why are you stuttering?"

Sunoo asked curiously. Sunghoon sighed after that.

"Yeah. I like her."

His suddenly confession make us look at each other shockly.

"But,it's not just me. You also, right Jake?"

He said as he pointed at me make everyone look at me. I look at the shockedly but after that I sighed and nodded. They all look were stunned to speak right now.

"I think, we all like her, aren't we?"

Heeseung hyung asked make us look at him with wide eyes. Jay and Jungwon suddenly nodded make all of us look at each other shockedly. So that's mean,not just 4 of us like her, there also 3 of us like her too. So that's mean... Her all housemate like her!

...

Daeun pov

I'm seriously don't know why I've being like this. Keep on zone out, daydreaming, thinking about my problems. Isn't that really unhealthy lifestyle? Hmmm. I guess saur. I bet that my housemate will worry about me especially Heeseung, Sunoo and Jake since they the one who always treat me kindly while the others love to tease me included Niki. Hmm. Niki..

He's not talking with me after what happen that night. After he said to me ignore it, he didn't talk to me after that. I feel hurt when he just walk passed at me without looking or talking to me. But, how is it? It's already happen. So we need to enjoy our life normally.

I was laying on my bed while looking at the ceiling when suddenly someone knocked my door.

"Can I come in?"

It's Sunoo. I didn't reply but keep on looking on the ceiling.

"Daeun? Are you there?"

He asked. I sighed.

"Come in."

I said while sat up from my layed and waiting for him to come in. He open the door and walk inside my room. I look at him weirdly after see his sad face. Why is he been sad right now? Did something happen? He walk towards me and stand infront of me while looking down on his feet. I just keep on staring at him.

"I come here to apologise."

I look at him with one eyebrow lifted.

"For what?"

I asked him confusely. Suddenly, something down on his cheeks. My eyes wide open after that. Did he cry?

"Because of my confession, you changed."

He said makes me feel guilty. I changed? And he think because of that? Ahh what have I done? I didn't know that he will might think like this. I sighed. I pulled his hand and make him sat beside me. He still didn't dare looking at me and still looking down on his lap while sobbing. It's really hurting inside me while watching his this broke.

"I miss to talk to you like before. I miss to laugh with you. I miss how caring you are to me. Why did you change after got my confession?"

He started crying hardly after said that thing. I can' t help but my eyes started teary. Actually, I can't look someone broke down infront of me because I will be the same after that. I quickly pulled her into my hugs. I patted his back softly while I trying my best to hold my tears.

"Shh... It's not your fault. It's just my fault that I have changed. I never know that you will be affected by this changed."

I said. He shook his head. I just patted his back while saying a sweet word to make him calm down. After a few minutes, he calm down. We pulled awya from the hug. I look at him with smile.

"Aigoo... Look at you."

I said as I wipe his tears. He laughed awkwardly but wipe his tears away.

"Sorry that you have to watch me like this."

He said. I shook my head and smile.

"I'm so glad that you being comfortable with me."

I said happily. Yeah. This is my first time seeing him cry like this. And I feel like he's already comfortable when I was around him and that's really make me happy.

...

??? Pov

I don't know why but I'm feeling so jealousy right now. Why she keep smiling when she was with Sunoo? Is she like him? And she just give him a hug... Are they already official? Are that's mean I don't have a chance?... I should back off after this, I guess.
She's already found the one that she wants into her life. That's mean yeah. I need to move on... Thank you for being in my life, Kim Daeun~shi. I hope that you will be more happy with him until the end.... Huhuhu.

.........

Hey guys! How's is this part? Isn't it sad or what? 😂😂 Well, don't get puzzle yet because I always make the story suspend🙄maybeee🤣😅

Well, have you guys know that enhypen will make a comeback? I'm really excited for that but also sad because I can't buy their album... Money eobseo😭😭😭huhuhu. I hope that I can go to work but my father didn't let me... Huhu. How sad my life is was. Hahahah.

Well hope you guys have a great day! I'll see you guys in the next part of the story.. Maybe I publish it tomorrow... Well, I always publish it hehehe. Thanks a lot to people who always support me. I really ii appreciate it❤️neomu neomu saranghae❤️💋