Part 22

Daeun pov

He look at me with unbelievable. I rolled my eyes. Seriously I said, I will never tell him about my problems again if his reaction like this.

"I never though that Jungwon and you will be dating at here, Niki just saw you in the towel only and Haruto just confessed you. Wow. I really proud of you!"

He said while patting my shoulder. I pushed his hand from my shoulder. I give him glare.

"Aish... You're not fun."

He said and hug his knees while looking at the sky. I rolled my eyes and do the same thing as him. We now sitting on the floor of the rooftop.

"So, tell me, what are you doing at here?"

I asked him and look at him. He look at me back.

"Haven't I told you?"

He asked back. I frowned.

"About what?"

I asked him back again.

"That I don't have a class."

I rolled my eyes.

"You didn't told me. You just told your other housemate maybe."

I said.

"Oh yeah. I guess so."

He chuckled after that. I shook my head.

"Are you come here to visit us or what?"

I asked him as he nodded.

"Also visit this school. I have so much miss about this school."

He said while looking at the sky back. I staring at him. I don't know but, my eyes can't look away from him. He have beautiful eyes that no other members have, also he have chubby cheeks that I want to pinch also plump lips and bridge nose. He's so perfect if you guys look at him. I can't denied. Someone will be lucky if she being his girlfriend because have a such handsome boyfriend like him. I look away after that. I chuckled at myself because thinking about that.

"Daeun, do you want to know?"

He suddenly spoke after a few minutes we've been silence.

"What is it?"

I look at him.

"I've been falling in love with someone at the first sight."

I shocked after heard his sentence but keep on my poker face.

"Really? That girl must be lucky."

I said and he look at me.

"You think so?"

I nodded and smile.

"Yes. Because she have handsome and cutie guy that was falling in love with her."

I said. I don't know but hurt to say that things to him.

"So that's mean, you being lucky because that guy is falling in love with you."

He said and smiling while me looking at him confusely.

"Ehhh?"

...

I was walking through the hallway to my class. I still thinking about what Sunoo said just now. Did he really confessed his feeling towards me? How can? How can he like me? I'm just literally normal girl and never suit for him that really handsome. What should I do now?

"Daeun!"

I was about to walk inside the class when suddenly someone calling my name. I look forward and see someone looks younger than me run to me.

"Sorry, noona.,"

He bowed at me. I nodded.

"Are you Niki's friend?"

I asked him since I know he that always with Niki.

"Yes. I'm Taki."

He intorduce himself. I nodded.

"Well, Niki told me to give you this."

I look at the small doll maybe I can say  a keychain at his hand with a note. I take it.

"From Niki?"

I asked him to make sure. He nodded.

"I need to go now. Bye, noona."

He run away after bid a goodbye to me. I just shook my head. Kiddos this days. I was about to read the note when suddenly Jungwon appeared from nowhere makes me jumped a little.

"Yah! Do you want me to die early?!"

I yelled at him but not too loud. He's chuckled before his eyes land on the note on my hands.

"What is that?"

He asked. I shook my head and put the note on my pocket.

"None of your business."

I said before flipped my hair and walk towards my seat leaving him dumbfounded.

...

Jungwon pov

Isn't that Niki's keychain? Why did she have that? And the note? Niki would be angry if that keychain gone from him. But why it's on her hand? Is there something happen that I don't know? Should I dig it? Yeah. I should.

...

After school

Author pov

Daeun didn't dare to talk with her housemate after got home. The boys got puzzled after see Daeun just walk passed them without looking at them or greet them.

"What happen to she?"

Heeseung asked Niki and Jungwon who were looking at each other. They shook their head and shrugged their shoulder. Heeseung sighed.

"Let her be."

Sunoo suddenly spoke. They all look at Sunoo who was playing with his phone while sitting on the couch. Did he know what happen with Daeun?

...

Daeun pov

I plopped myself on the bed after throw my bag on the couch that have in my room. I look up at the ceiling. Today is the exhauseted day that I never had. I sighed. I suddenly remember the keychain and the note that the Taki's boy give me just now. I quickly take it from my pocket and take a look of it. The keychain... It's really cute. Why did Niki give me this? I take the note and started to read it.

"Hi, noona! It's Niki here! I'm just giving you this note also the keychain that I really love to you. Well, do you know how much important that keychain to me? Yes. The keychain is really really important to me and if it's gone, I will be mad like no one else know who I am. "

Why did he give this keychain to me if this keychain was really important to him? Weird. I continued read the note.

" You must asking about why I give this important keychain to you right? I hope that you don't think weirdly about me after I said this. Noona, I think I'm in love with you. I give this important keychain to you because you also important to me. I hope that you're not misunderstood with this sudden confession. It's okey if you're not loving me back. I accept it as long as you happy. That's all. Bye noona! By:Niki"

Did he really serious about this????