🍭 𝕥𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪-𝕗𝕚𝕧𝕖 🍭

bit of a long chapter today.
this chapter includes lots of talk about kinks, some that are normalized, some that aren't.
there will be a little explanation about them, (not really) however, if you want more information about it, i would suggest googling instead of relying on a ff! or don't.
also, would recommend playing the song at the "*"
Enjoy! <3

Jailen

Harry moaned against me as my orgasm approached and I arched my back off of my bed.

I whimpered, my hand coming down to pull his hair as he gripped the back of my thighs and pushed my legs harder against my torso. I screwed my eyes shut, my hips grinding against his face as my stomach clenched.

His fingers dug into my flesh and I winced. He sucked on my clit ferociously and it hit me. Pleasure washed over me and I let out a low groan, trying to keep my voice low because I knew the walls of my apartment were paper thin. I pushed at Harry's head, becoming overstimulated as he continued to lick my clit and reluctantly, he pulled away from my cunt.

He laid next to me on the bed as I lowered my legs. I was breathing heavily and so was he. I kept my eyes on the ceiling, anger still settling in my stomach as he turned his head to look at me. His hand brushed against mine and I snatched it off of the mattress and rested it on my stomach.

He scoffed and got off the bed. I listened to him walk around my apartment, I listened to him use the bathroom, listened to him flush and wash his hands and I listened to him come back.

"We got a party to go to tonight," he said and I could feel him standing over me but I closed my eyes and sighed. His knees bumped mine, "it's at Une petite mort, about an hour out."

"What is that?" I said, leaning up on my elbows.

He reached down and adjusted my panties so that I was covered again before he tossed my phone next to me, "Google it."

I narrowed my eyes at him in annoyance but picked my phone up anyway. I unlocked it and swiped over to the search bar. I typed in the name, my eyes flicking up to him as I waited for the results to load. He was staring down at me with his hands in his pockets. My eyes traveled down his body until they landed on his cock, which was straining against his jeans. I chuckled and looked back down at my phone.

"Une petite mort, open from 10 pm until 6 am," I read the page out loud, mumbling most of it until I read one part that had my eyes bulging out of my head, "Sex club?"

"The bottom half is a sex club," he said, taking a seat on the couch, "The top is just a regular bar. They want me to make an appearance, get a few pictures taken. You know, publicity and shit."

I sat up on the bed and let my hands fall to my lap, "You want me to go with you to a sex club? And have my picture taken?" He nodded. I squinted my eyes, "At a sex club?"

He shrugged, "Yeah?"

I sat my phone down on my bed and stood up, turning to glare at him over my shoulder when he slapped my ass as I walked by, "You don't need me for that."

"I don't need you for anything. I want you to come," he said as he stood up and followed me into the kitchen.

I leaned against the counter and folded my arms across my chest. I debated this. This would for sure add fuel to the fire that was undoubtedly spreading. I was honestly shocked that my mom hadn't called or sent me a message telling me how much I'd disgraced the family. Maybe she hadn't seen anything... Who am I kidding? That lady is a lawyer, it's her job to be nosey.