three

I was currently at the bar with Luke. It was Thursday and a slow shift. It's nothing like our Friday or Saturday nights.

As I was making a Vegas Bomb, I see someone walking towards me in the corner of my eyes.

I had to do a double take when I saw it was Colby. I give the guy his Vegas Bomb and go over to Colby.

"You stalking me now?" I joke with him. He rolls his eyes while sitting on the stool at the bar.

"What would you do if I told you I was?" He played along. I leaned against the bar so I could hear him better with the loud music.

"I'll get the bouncer to kick you out." I could see he looked scared for half a second, but he shook it off.

Is it weird that when I saw him, my heart fluttered a little bit? "Well, then I'll lie and say I wasn't stalking you." I couldn't help but giggle.

I cleared my throat, making myself stop. "So, did you come here to drink on a Thursday or to bother me?" I ask.

He put his hand over his heart like I wounded him. "It hurts you would think I'm here to drink. I actually had something to ask you."

I look at his face in surprise. I tried to see if he was messing with me but I could tell he wasn't.

"You came all the way here to ask me something?" I ask with surprise on my voice.

He laughed a little towards me. "Well you see, I was going to text you but I don't have your number." He explained in a teasingly manner.

I roll my eyes towards him with a slight smile. "What were you going to ask?" I was curious to see where he was going with this.

"Well, some of my friends and I were thinking about doing something Saturday and I figured I could ask you."

I look at him with my eyebrows furrowed. "Wouldn't I be intruding?" I ask as he shook his head towards me.

"Not since I'm asking you." I purse my lips while looking at him. "It depends on what you guys are doing."

"We were thinking of having a beach day at Malibu." I think about it for a moment.

I do have to work that night. "What are we talking about over here?" Luke asked walking over to us.

He stood next to me and leaned against the bar. He was super close to me so our shoulders were touching.

"Colby here invited me to the beach on Saturday."  I look over to see Colby looking at us worriedly.

He looked a little intimidated of Luke, which is a little understandable. Luke is pretty scary honestly.

But he's a big softy. "That sounds fun, can I come?" Luke asked looking at Colby.

He swallowed deeply before speaking. "Yeah, the more the merrier." Colby nodded his head towards Luke.

Luke flashed him a smile. "I'll see you there." Luke stood up fully and looked down at me.

"I'm going to the bathroom really quick." He patted my back while walking away.

I sigh while looking at him. Before I could say anything, someone asked for a drink.

"Duty calls." I smiled towards him. Colby watched while I made another Vegas Bomb.

Whenever it was finished, I went back to Colby. "So, how do I contact you when I ask what time to meet you?" I ask.

I could see him smile a little bit. He ended up giving me his number so I could text him.

He hung out for another ten minutes but ended up leaving. I went over to Luke and smacked his arm.