six

"Ashton! Are you almost ready?" I hear Luke yell from the other side of the door. I roll my eyes at him trying to rush me.

"Beauty takes time! I'm sorry you wouldn't know that." I yell back. I can't find an outfit anywhere.

I decided to put on a long sleeved black shirt with a black and gray plaid skirt. I put on fishnets and knee high socks when over it.

I grab my Doc Martens to finish the outfit. I walk out of the room to greet everyone.

I was excited for today. My group of four is officially meeting the core four.

Yes, Luke already met them, but it'll be the first time we hang out together. Excitement was an understatement.

"Girl, who are you looking hot for?" Zander asked hyping me up. "Colby, she thinks he's hot." Peyton teases me.

I roll my eyes as I grab my phone and keys. We all leave my apartment and pile into my car.

Since I know the way to Colby's the best, I'm driving to his house. Luke sat next to me so Peyton and Zander could sit in the back together.

I could see Luke texting Stas from the corner of my eye. I've been noticing the two texting a lot recently.

I think it's sweet. When we get to the house, Peyton and Zander were in awe. "Damn." Zander breathed out.

I giggled while I parked the car. I get out of the car, everyone following. I walk into the house first.

I could hear them talking in the living room so I went in there. Colby was on the couch, talking to Sam.

He saw me come in and turned to look at me. I could see his face shift as he scanned me up and down.

I couldn't help but smile a little bit. I waved to him as everyone noticed we were here.

Colby and I introduced everyone to each other as they started talking.

Peyton and Kat started talking about Kats hair while Sam and Zander started talking.

I stepped back so I could see everyone talking. It made my heart feel full when I saw everyone getting along.

"You okay?" Colby asked coming over to me. I smile up at the brunette. "Of course. I'm just happy." I tell him truthfully.

He looks at me surprisingly. "No snarky remark? Are you sure you're okay?" He asked teasingly.

I roll my eyes towards him. "Oh shut up." I lightly laugh. We all hang out in the living room and got to know each other.

"So, Zander. Where are you from?" Kat asked making conversation.

He cleared his throat before speaking. "Adelaide, Australia." He answered her.

"That's dope. What made you wanna move out here?" Sam asked piping in.

As they asked Zander's questions, Colby walked here in with a White Claw.

He came over and sat next to me. When he sat down, I take the White Claw out of his hand.

I bring it to my lips and drink it. When I swallowed it, Colby was looking at me strangely.

"You do know we have like three boxes in there, right?" He asked with a hint of laughter.

I just shrug while I continue to hold the can. "It tastes better when someone else brings it to you." I tease him.

I could see a small smirk come onto his lips. "That must be why your drinks taste so good." He flirts to me.