fourteen

When I woke up the next morning, I had the worst headache. I open my eyes so I could see where I was.

I instantly recognized the room to see I was in Colby's. I must've been too drunk to drive so I stayed over.

I noticed I was in Colby's bed so I look at the other side to see Colby peacefully asleep.

My head was pounding while I laid here. I tried to get up but when I did, Colby tightened his grip around me.

He's a deep sleeper so I know he won't notice when I leave the bed.

I get out of the bed and head downstairs. I could hear people talking in the living room so that's where I went.

Stas, Sam, and Kat were in the living room. I went and joined them. They were smirking towards me.

"How're you feeling?" Sam asked with a slight smile on his face. "Shit." I simply reply.

We then started talking about the party last night and how fun it was.

As I looked at Stas, I see a big ass hickey on her neck. "Damn, Stas. Looks like you had fun last night." I hint at the hickey.

Her face turned bright red when I said that. Her hickey was dark and purple. "Damn, she didn't even try to cover it up." Kat laughed towards me.

"Can we not talk about this?" Stas was hiding a pillow behind her face.

"Was he good?" Kat asked while I made a disgusted face. I started violently shaking my head.

"If we're sharing details, let me walk out the room. Mans is like my brother." I laugh.

Kat points at me while looking between us. "Now you know what it's like when you make those comments towards Colby." I scrunch my nose.

We sit there for a moment and talk for a little bit. As we talk, both Luke and Colby walked in.

Colby's hair was messed up while he still looked tired. "How're you feeling?" I ask Colby as he came and sat down next to me.

"Probably a little bit better than you." He smiled towards me. I roll my eyes towards him.

The six of us spent the whole day at the house, hanging out and talking. We ordered food and watched movies together.

Around, eight we decided to leave. "Did you want your clothes back?" I ask looking down at his big shirt and sweats.

He let me change into them last night. He scrunched his nose and shook his head towards me.

"It looks better on you than on me." He complimented me. I laugh a little as I grab my keys.

"Well, thanks. I'll see you soon." I tell everyone bye as Luke and I leave.

It was quiet for the first few minutes we were driving. "You really like Stas, huh?" I ask speaking up.

I could see him turn red while thinking about last night. "Yeah, man. She's different from others." He starts to speak while smiling.

I know he was talking about past relationships. Most girls he dated, were fucking crazy.

They were abusive mentally, emotionally, and sometimes physically.

I think Stas is perfect for him. "You two would look really cute together." I smiled towards him.

"You think she'll go out with me?" I laughed a little at him getting worried.

I glance down to the hickeys on his neck. "From the way your neck looks, I would think she would say yes." He flipped me off.

I drove to the apartment knowing that's where his car is. We both walk inside together, to the apartment being quiet.

We both look at each other strangely while we walk in. We peak our heads into the living room to see Zander and Peyton making out.

We both gasp and drop our jaws towards them. We hid behind the wall and started snickering.

We could hear them pull away. "Are you guys done in there?" I snickered at Luke's comment.

"You two are so stupid." I hear Peyton say. I peak over to see they were sitting away from each other.

We fully walk in while eyeing the two. "What's going on here?" I ask with my eyebrow risen.

They were blood red from embarrassment. Zander was scratching his neck while looking at his phone.

"Oh no. I need to call my mum back. I hate to leave." He frowns while standing up.

I know he's honestly saying that to get out of conversation. "We're talking about this later!" He flips me off while running out.

Peyton was looking at us nervously. "He's not going to tell me so you better start explaining." Luke crossed his arms.

We've been waiting for this to happen for a while now so the fact we walked in on it, was honestly crazy.

"We were hanging out last night and decided to watch the fireworks on the balcony." She started to explain to us.

We were quiet while we watched them. "As they were going off, he told me that he liked me." I smile a little to myself.

"Took you two long enough." Luke joked while making us two laugh.

Peyton looked over at Luke and her eyes widened. "Looks like something happened to you too." She hinted at his neck.

He turned red from embarrassment. "Yeah, you didn't try to hide them." I joke along with her.

It was nice sitting here with the two and talking. I feel like besides the bar, we haven't hung out in a while.

Luke hung out for an hour and he ended up leaving. "You wanna have a girls movie night? I know you're hungover." I smiled towards her.

"Of course." So that's what we did. We hung out in the living room and watched movies.

As I got ready for bed, my phone started ringing showing a face time call from Colby.

I answer it and prop it up on my sink. "Missed me that much, huh?" I ask causing him to roll his eyes.

"Shut up." I laugh a little at his comment. "Is there any reason why you're calling?" I ask curious.

I look at him to see his forehead on the screen. "Me, Sam, and Kat were talking about all of us going to Get Air tomorrow."

I haven't been to Get Air in forever. "Would you be down to going?" He asked hopeful.

I do have my lunch with my brother and my mom at noon tomorrow.

"I can possibly make it after my lunch with my brother and mom." I say. I finish washing my face so I move to my room.

He nods his head towards me. "Just text me and let me know what everyone says." I tell him I would so I hop off the phone.

I text the four in the groupchat we're in and ask if they wanted to go to Get Air.

They all replied and said they were down. They said they would pick up Peyton since I was going to be at Applebees.

I honestly couldn't wait for all of us to hang out and do something as a group.

I ended up staying up and watching old videos of Sam and Colby's. I was watching their xplr videos from years ago.

Colby looked young in most of those videos. It's crazy watching these videos of him from before I knew him.

While I watched these videos, I couldn't help but think how attractive Colby is.