thirteen

I was currently looking around my closet for something to wear to this Fourth of July party.

Sadly, Peyton and Zander couldn't get off so it's only going to be me and Luke.

It's hot so I'm looking for something that'll be comfortable. I decided to put on a Vans black t-shirt with black skinny jeans.

I put on light makeup and straighten my hair. As I put on my shoes, Luke walked in.

He has red and black plaid pants with a band t-shirt on with a jean jacket.

"You ready?" He asked as I nodded my head. I grabbed my keys and money before leaving.

Before we go to the boys, we were going to pick up some alcohol. "How many people are supposed to be at this party?" He asked.

I shrug while I focus on the road. "I don't know. I'm gonna assume a decent amount." I tell him.

We get to the liqour store and look around. Luke ended up getting three different things of teliqua while I get two bottles of Pink Whitney.

I also got Colby a box of White Claws knowing he's almost out. We got there an hour early to help.

When we walked in, we went straight into the kitchen. Sam was in there starting to set up. "Parties here!" I announced while walking into the kitchen.

Sam turned to me with a smile on his face. "Hey, guys. I'm happy you two could come." He smiled.

I grabbed the sharpie on the counter so I could label my alcohol. "Me too. I can't remember the last party I've been to." I think back.

Sam laughs a little while pulling his alcohol out. "Thinking back, I don't think I've ever seen you drunk." Sam thought out loud.

"I think Colby's been drunk enough for both of us." I laugh a little bit. I could see Stas and Kat setting up the cup pong.

I couldn't see him anywhere. "Where is Colby by the way?" I ask curious.

He started smirking towards me before answering. "He's upstairs getting ready." I nodded and went up the stairs.

His door was cracked so I opened the door. He was standing by his closet, looking for a shirt.

"Sometimes I think you get ready longer than me." I smirk towards him. He turns to me with a playful smile.

"Beauty takes time." He jokes with me. I drop my jaw towards him as I walk closer.

He fully turned to me, his bare chest right in front of me. "You saying you're prettier than me?" I question.

He crossed his arms while looking at me. "Of course, darling." Even though I hated the name darling, my heart skipped a beat when he said it.

I scrunch my nose towards him. Before I could say anything, there were knocks on the door.

I look over to see it was Kat and Stas. They both had small smiles on their face like they were plotting.

"We want you to try something." Stas started giggling lightly. "I'll be down there in a minute." They nodded their heads and walked off.

I turn over to the brunette who was looking at me with his piercing blue eyes.

"I'll be downstairs. Finish getting ready, loser." He flips me off as I do the same.

I went downstairs to see they were in the kitchen. "Why's it look like milk?" Luke was staring into a shot glass.

I go over to see they filled me one up too. "What the fuck is this?" I've never seen this before.

"Just take the shot." Stas ordered. I look at Luke and shrug my shoulders.