Chapter 2

Danielle's POV:

After I sent that risky text to her last night my mind was going crazy. She rejected my invitation and it kinda felt bad. Bad because I wanted to become closer to her, not just because of the work but because Shonda asked me to help her to become one of us. I felt sad so I haven't answer to her text just left her seen and went on a walk without my phone. 

The morning sun hit my face as I turned to my back. I looked away in my room. Clothes everywhere. What happened? I don't remember anything. I screamed when I saw a tall guy walking out of my bathroom. 

,,What the hell?" I shout as I get up but I realized I'm naked. I quickly grabbed the blanket and covered my body with it.

,,Good morning! How did you sleep?" I heard the guy's voice as he walked up to me. I couldn't help it, I backed up a bit so I hit my back into the nightstand. 

,,Wow! Last night you weren't that scared of me kitty!" he laughed as he stopped at the bottom of my bed.

,,Wha-what happened?" I asked when a big lightning bursted into my head. I was hangover. Shit.

,,Well...I guess you don't remember then. You were sitting in a bar when I invited you to for a drink. You were already pretty drunk so after a few drinks I offered to take you home and then...you know what happened. My name is Tod by the way! It's really nice to meet-" he said as he wanted to shake my hand but I cut into his words.

,,Get out!" I shouted again. He just stared at me like I was dumb. ,,Now! Or do you want me to call the police?" I continued as I picked up my phone from the nightstand.

,,Woah chill honey! You invited me over and now I'm the criminal?" he asked as he got closer.

,,No. I was drunk. People do stupid things when they are drunk! So now please Tod...leave-my-house. I won't ask you again." I said as I took a step to him. He looked scared enough so he picked up his stuff and walked out of my room.

,,It was nice to meet you Danielle Savre. I have your number, I'll text you when you are drunk again because you really enjoyed my company last night, belive me." he said as he licked his lips and raised one eyebrow. I opened my mouth to answer him but he closed my door and walked out of my house.

I sat down on the bed and bursted into tears. I know this wasn't rape because I invited him over but I felt dirty when I thought of him touching me. I couldn't breath from the tears that rolled down on my cheeks. I grabbed my phone and opened my unread messages. It was one from Stefania.

Stefania: if you tell me your address I'm ready to go!! :)) 

I feel like I need company now. I don't want to cling on her but it would be great to have someone over. I quickly typed her my address and hopped into the shower. I wanted to wash Tod off my body. The water was hot it burned my skin but it mixed with my tears as I continued the unstoppable crying. 

After I get out of the shower I threw on an oversized T-shirt and a grey sweatpant. She ringed the bell after I finished brushing my teeth. I quickly ran to the door and opened it.

,,Hello! Come in!" I greeted her with a fake smile.

,,Hey! Are you okay?" she asked as she stepped in. I turned over and walked to the sofa in the livingroom.

,,Yeah! Why?" I answered with a question just to avoid the real answer.

,,Your eyes. They aren't that bright as they were yesterday. It looks like you were crying." she said as she sat down next to me. Her warmth calmed down my nerves so I broke the character.