Chapter 16

Stefania's POV:

I'm in the middle of a party I didn't even want to attend, but Danielle wanted to come so we did. I'm watching her dancing with Barrett and Jaina while I'm sitting on a bar chair sipping some wine. I frowned when a guy tapped me on the shoulder as I looked at him with a smile which was still on my face from my girlfriend's moves.

,,Stefania?" he asked and smiled back at me but my smile faded as soon as I saw him.

,,Tony?" I was looking into my ex-husband's eyes, who was once my everything and I felt my stomach sink. ,,Wh-what are you doing here?" I asked as I swallowed hard.

,,Mike invited me. It's her wife's party. You?" he asked as he sat down on the chair next to me and lifted her hand to make sure the bartender saw him.

,,I'm here with...with some friends." I said and it wasn't an absulute lie.

,,Oh I see." he nods as the guy behind the counter greets him. ,,A whiskey, clearly without ice. And another round on whatever the lady drinks." he said as he smirked at me.

,,No-no you don't have to-" I started but he cut into my words.

,,Why? Can't I even order you a drink?" he asked as he sipped into her glass.

,,Thank you." I said to the bartender as I grabbed my third glass of wine.

,,And who are you with exactly?" he asked as he looked around.

,,With the cast." I admitted as I took a sip.

,,I see." he said with a nod. ,,Is she here too?" he asked as he tilted his head.

,,Yes." I answered because I knew who he meant by that. 

,,She ruined our marriage and you still connected to her? But you won't answer my calls? After two years of marriage you could simply forget me?" he started his speech again.

,,She isn't the reason of our divorce and you know that." I said calmly because we had this conversation a hundred times already. 

,,Don't you even miss me? Miss us?" he asked as he touched my arm with his pointer finger.

,,No. It's better this way." I said as I shook his hands off of me and turned my head to find Danielle with my eyes but she stood right in front of me. She hugged my waist as she kissed my cheek.

,,Come dance with me." she whispered into my ears but when she felt the tension between me and Tony she frowned. ,,Did I interrupt something?" she asked as she looked at me then at him.

,,No." I said as I looked at Tony with my eyes begging him to go away.

,,Danielle, right?" he asked her.

,,Yes, do we know eachother?" she asked as she looked at me again.

,,Well you probably don't know me, but I do know you." he started with a smile as he reached out for her hand to shake it. ,,I'm Tony. Stefania's ex-husband." he shook her hand.

,,Oh." I saw Danielle's panic. ,,I can go if you want to talk-" she looked into my eyes.

,,No-no. I was already about to go find you." I said and she held my hand which made Tony snort mockingly.

Danielle's POV:

,,Yall are fucking, right?" he giggled. ,,Oh no- not with me. With eachother." he added.

,,Excuse me?" I asked as I squezzed Stefania's hand. 

,,Tony please don't start this." she begged him.

,,You think you can just come into our life and fuck it all up? Huh? Who do you think you are?" Tony asked me as he stood up. He was atleast a head taller than me.

,,What do you mean?" I asked him confused.

,,She divorced me for your ass. It must be really good then, huh?" he shouted at me as he came closer.

,,Stop it!" Stef yelled at him as she stood between us.

,,You two started shooting together and she suddenly never wants to have sex again, then when I touch her she flinches, but when you are on screen she is smiling, and even improvising shit with your little blonde ass. How is that?" he continues ,,She talks about you 24/7. And one day, she says she wants to have a divorce and when I ask her why, she says that we grew apart. And she wants to grow alone. And now she is here a few months later holding your fucking hand and fucking you. Tell me, Danielle, why-is-that?" Tony yelled at me over Stefania's shoulders. But she pushed him away.

,,Get the fuck away from her. She isn't the reason I divorced you. And yes, we are together because I love her. But I never cheated on you. So you have absulutely no right to ever yell at her again. She didn't do anything. Oh wait she did, she made me happier than you could've ever." she hissed into his face. Tony giggled.

,,Bitch." he hissed back. Stefania slapped him across his face which made him stop his giggle and he started coming towards us. 

,,You take one more step and I'll rip your eyes out. Test me you fucking bastard. I might be short, but I bet I bench press your weight. And so what she divorced you? Get a fucking life. Or another woman, but a small tip: fuck her better than you fucked Stefania, cuz that's why they leave you, man. But you don't have to worry about Stef, I take really good care of her." I walked up to him and spit it into his face. It made him absulutely furious. He turned and walked away.

,,Thank you." Stef hugged me with tears in her eyes.

,,You really married this asshole?" I asked with a laugh. And she nodded.

,,Can we go home? This scene ruined my night." she asked as she pulled away. I grabbed her face and kissed her. She kissed me back.

,,Let's go say goodbye to the girls." I said to her.

*...*

,,Stefania?" I asked her as I gripped the steering wheel because we decided that I'm the who's driving today.

,,Hm?" she hummed as she looked at me for a split second.

,,Was that true? What he said." I asked as I took a right.

,,Well, partly. Not the whole story. But I really started to lose my attraction toward him when we started doing scenes together. But it was more difficult. He worked a lot, I worked a lot. We barely met and his idea was that if we did meet we just have sex. He never asked me how was my day and when I asked him he gave me one word answers. We really did grow apart because we had one conversation a week. And then there was you too, I felt something strange towards you. When he kissed me all I could think about how yours felt so much better on my lips even if it was just acting. I was scared that I would do something ethically wrong so I ended it before." she said with almost one breath.

,,Thank you for telling me. I'm sorry that you had to meet him." I said as I held her thigh.

,,It's fine." she said as I stopped my car in her driveway.

,,Do you want to be alone? Should I go home?" I asked carefully.

,,No. I want your company." she said with a soft smile.

,,I love you so much." It slipped out.

,,I love you too, Danielle. I really do." she said as she kissed me.

R.P.: NEW CHAPTER!!4!!4!!! I hope you like it. XOXO