Chapter 15

Stefania's POV:

I woke up to feel Danielle's hands around me. I opened my eyes and turned around to face her but I reaized that her eyes were still closed. My heart melted to the thought that she hugged me in her sleep. Her golden hair almost covered her face so I tucked it behind her ear as I ran my thumb up and down on her rosy cheek. The way she breathed out so calmly and slowly calmed me down too and her warm ebrace made me feel safe. I snuggled closer to her as I put my arm around her body and dugged me nose into her skin to smell her. The way she smells reminds me of summer in Sicily. She moved under my arm as she sighed deeply. After a small whine she kissed the top of my head and hugged me thighter.

,,Good morning baby." she greeted me and her raspy morning voice left butterflies in my belly. I pulled away from her and tilted my head back to look at her face. 

,,Hi Bella. I missed you." I admitted as I kissed her cheek.

,,What did I miss while you were asleep?" she asked me as she kissed my forehead.

,,What?" I asked confused because this question confused me.

,,I'm asking...what did you dream of?" she said her question again.

,,Oh. It is a weird one. I'm not even sure if I want to tell you..." I teased her. She gripped into my hip as she snuggled closer to my neck and took a deep breath from my skin. 

,,Come on my love. Tell me." she ordered and this deep morning voice of her has a hold on me so I obeyed her.

,,Well, we were on a vacation in Hawaii and instead of enjoying the ocean we were having sex all day long in a private beach." I giggled as I played with her hair.

,,It sounds like us." she mumbled as she kissed my neck which made me shiver.

,,Mhm." I breathed out as she started running up her palm on my body and when it reached me chest it stopped. 

She started going down again with her hand but when it reached the bottom of my shirt she slid her hand under it and now our skins met. I sighed when her cold palm was sliding upper and upper. When she touched me boob she was touching it breafly like her hand was floating over me. The goosebumps filled my whole body and she noticed it by how hard my nipple has gotten. 

,,Look how turned on you are. You are nasty, you know that?" she asked as she licked my collarbone and sucked on my skin. After she rolled my hard nipple between her pointer and middle finger she slid her hand onto my throath.

,,I'm really not. You are the one who is nasty." I argued with her as I stroked her butt and held onto it.

,,Who dreamed about us having sex?" she fought back as she halfly sit up and supported her body with her elbow. 

,,You?" I raised my eyebrows with a smirk. She bit her lips.

,,Well...you are not wrong. I did too." she smiled as she got out of bed which made me so mad.

Danielle's POV:

I know how to drive her crazy. After I turned her on I left her in her bed as I walked to her bathroom and washed my face and teeth. When I spit out the toothpaste she appeared in the door looking at me with her arms folded in front of her chest.

,,What's up?" I asked as I wiped my mouth.

,,What's up? Well I think you know." she tilted her head in an angry Italian way.

,,Oh you thought we are gonna have sex?" I asked as I walked to her. She frowned as I leaned on the door and kissed her. She kissed me back as she held my face between her palms.

,,Yes." she breathed out. ,,Or we aren't?" she asked as her hand found my spot so I tilted my head back with a sigh.

,,I don't know. Are we?" I asked as I copied her movements. She turned us around so now she was the one who slimmed me to the wall. 

,,We are." she ordered as she took off her shirt. I tried to grab her breast but she pushed my hand away. ,,Or...I am and you are going to watch." she corrected herself as she walked back to her bed and stripped naked. I followed her confused. 

,,What do you mean?" I asked but instead of an answered she opened her drawer and grabbed her pink toy and layed down on the bed. ,,No..." I shook my head with a smile as I realized.

She smiled as she turned on the vibrator and spread her legs while keeping eyecontact. She touched it to her spot which made her open her mouth and squit her eyes. I clenched my jaw as I walked towards the bed.

,,Ah-ah. Stay there baby." she ordered as she bit her lip and started breathing heavily. 

,,Don't you dare cum Stefania." I warned her when she really strated to enjoy herslef so she turned off and lifted the pink stuff up before she could climax. 

She was whining and moaning and moving under that stupid toy. I walked up to her when I saw that she couldn't say a word from enjoyment. I grabbed her wrist and took the toy out of her hand. She closed her legs to stop the throbbing.

,,Open your legs." I ordered and when she didn't obey I did it for her as I held down her thigh.

,,Give it back!" she cried out. I smiled at her as I turned on the toy.

I turned it up to the highest degree and smacked it onto her spot. She moaned loudly tried to move away from it but I pushed down on her body to keep her calm.

,,Good." I breathed out. I turned off the toy before she came. 

,,No!" she cried out. ,,I want to cum. Please." she said as she touched herself but I pushed her hand away. 

,,Uh-uh. You can't cum until I say so." I said. I turned the toy on again and continued her teasing.

When she almost reached her highest point I turned it off again. At this point she really almost cried. 

,,Danielle." she breathed out as she pushed her hips up to my hand.

,,You aren't gonna cum from a toy when your girlfriend is in bed with you. Do you realize that, right?" I asked as I massaged her spot with my middle finger. She nodded.

,,Yes. Make me cum." she begged. 

So I lowered and pushed my mouth onto her space. I ate her cruelly as I pushed two fingers into her entrance. She had to supress her sounds. I moved my tongue and fingers in sincrone.

,,Come on Stefania. Cum for me." I ordered when I felt her breathing got cought up in her throath and she started shaking from the built up tension which she could finally release.

,,Thank you. God." she breathed when I pulled away from her. I sucked on my fingers before I kissed her. 

,,Don't thank God darling. I'm the one you should thank." I smiled.

,,Thank you, Danielle." she smiled back as I kissed her.

,,You are welcome,by the way you are my favorite breakfast." I admitted. She smiled and kissed me back before she got on top of me to pay me back for her worst and best time of her life.

R.P.: HELLOUU A NEW CHAPTER!!!! IT'S LIKE A FREAKY ONE CUZ WE ARE BEING ROBBED EVERY WEEK IN STATION 19 SO YEAH. ENJOY.