Chapter 19

Stefania's POV:

As soon as I got home I threw my shoes next to the door and ran to my room, because I knew Danielle is there waiting for me. On my way I stopped at the kitchen, where I saw a stack of pancakes, which made my heart melt. I grabbed one and bit into it. There was something in her pancakes that felt like home, it reminded me of my mom's pancakes. I smiled as the little chocolate in it melted inside my mouth. I walked to my room and softly pushed the door open. 

There is she, the love of my life. Her golden hair was lit from my bedside lamp, she was on her phone but when I stepped into the room her gaze quickly jumped on me as she put her phone down. She checked me from my toe to my head before she looked into my eyes. Her eyes were big and curious, just like when I first met her and it still caused butterflies in my stomach. Her lip curled up to a smirk as I walked towards the bed. She kicked off the blanket of her legs and opened her arms so I would hug her, so I did. I layed down next to her and pressed my face on her chest as she hugged me thight. 

,,I missed you." I whispered as tears filled my eyes.

,,I know you did. I missed you too." she said as she pressed her lips on the top of my head and dug her nose into my hair.

,,I'm going to tell him. My father. Tomorrow." I said as a tear rolled down on my cheek and it hit her skin.

,,Hey!" she whispered as she held up my chin so I would look into her eyes. ,,You don't have to." she tilted her head as she shook it.

,,Yes I do." I nodded. She tucked my hair behind my ear as she kissed my lips carefully like she didn't want to hurt me. 

,,I love you so much." she said with a soft smile and her eyes looked like diamonds in this lightning. I wanted to take them and wear them as jewelry.

,,You are unreal." I said as I shook my head in disbelief.

,,Why?" she asked with a giggle but her teeth were like pearls. I held her face between my palms.

,,You are unbelievably beautiful. You are the most breathtaking thing in this universe. I think I've never told you how much I adore your golden hair, your deep blue eyes, your little nose, your pearl-like teeth and your perfectly pink lips and how they curl up when you see me, and how much I'm in love with your dear soul and your kind heart. And how you still make me nervous and how I still have a big, fat crush on you even tho you are sleeping in my bed. And I can't believe that you are mine, Bella. Thank you." I said as I ran my fingers through her parts as I talked about them. She burst into tears because of my words and it made me cry too.

,,My love, you're being silly. How can you say these things when you are looking like-like this. The harmony between your chesnut brown hair and burningly brown eyes...You are so soft and graceful. I-I can't even put it into words how much I love every fucking part of you. From this birthmark under your lips to your toe. You are like an angel. My angel. And I can't think straight when you are next to me, I would walk into fire if you'd hold my hand. And you are thanking me? How? Why? You are crazy. I should thank you with everything in me and I promise you I will. I will be grateful for you everyday until you decide you don't want me to be. For choosing me and loving me." she said as she held my face and looked directly into my eyes and with her thumb she wiped my tears.

,,I love you with every inch of my heart Bambina." I said as I kissed her.

,,I love you with every star in the galaxy. And I won't ever stop loving you, not until the last star dies." she said the most beautiful words to me after she kissed me back.

,,You are my home." I said as I started to sob but she was there to comfort me.

,,You are mine too." she said as she caressed my back.

Danielle's POV:

We were both crying for a half an hour before she sat up and finally noticed what was I wearing.

,,Hey! I haven't even noticed this!" she pointed to my navy blue, lacy lingerie. I giggled when I saw the tears in her eyes change into fire. She bit her lips and that was the moment I knew, that it's gonna be on the ground soon.

,,Well...I wanted to surprise you." I said as I let my hair down.

,,You did." she whispered before she kissed me. First softly then messy.

She was on top of me and her hand was on my boob with a grab and her other hand was in my panties. Her fingers were moving just like how I wanted them to move. She always knew what to do and how to do it with them. I moaned into her mouth as she pushed her tongue into my mouth. Our lips were connected until she broke our kiss to give a sloppy kiss on my neck. Then my collarbones as she gently bit onto my skin. Her fingers were still in me when she unclipped my bra and threw it on the ground. Her lips found my nipple and she sucked on it just like she did on my other breast. Then she kissed my belly around my bellybutton. I was moving under her hand becuse I was close to the edge. She knew it, she could read my body language perfectly. It's her third language after Italian and English. 

She took off my panties and threw it next to my bra. She lowered down and continued my pleasing with her mouth. It took a few seconds until I reached my climax and started to shake. She kissed my spot before she layed down next to me and kissed my lips.

,,Thank you for the pancakes." she said with a smile. ,,That was the second best thing that I tasted tonight." she added.

,,Shut up!" I giggled as I covered myself with a blush on my face.

,,Hey!" she hissed as she pushed my hands away from my body. ,,I want to admire my girlfriend." she said as she caressed my body.

,,We should sleep." I said as I yawned.

She nodded and took off her dress and her bra and threw it on the ground next to my clothes and layed down next to me naked and hugged me. I cuddled her close to me and threw a blanket around us. After a few minutes of listeting to her breathing getting slower I finally fell asleep in her arms.

R.P.: HEYHEYHEY NEW CHAPTER!4!!! HOPE YOU LIKED IT. XOXO