Chapter 11

Stefania's POV:

We are on set at the moment. It was a week ago when Danielle and I slept together for the first time and since then she sleeps over every night. We decided that we won't tell anyone so our work won't be affected by our relationship. She never really asked me to be her girlfriend but I think she will soon.

,,Toilet. Now." she whispered me when we were in a room full of people. I frowned but followed her.

After she closed the door she locked it and pushed me against it. She kissed my lips passionately and then pressed her lips on my neck.

,,Danielle-" I sighed as I tilted my head back. ,,There are people outside. Like our boss!" I said.

,,So what? We are allowed to use the bathroom, aren't we? And I can't resist you in this top. You are breathtaking." she mumbled it to my skin as she peaked into my shirt with a grin on her face.

,,I'm serious, Danielle. Stop and let's head back." I ordered as I grabbed the door knob but she stopped me and pinned my hand above my head and kissed me again but this time with tongue. I moaned into her mouth.

,,Not until you are satisfied." she whispered as she knelt down. She smirked up at me as she unbuttoned my pants.

,,No, no, no, no, no! Stand up!" I begged but she already undressed my bottom. I tried to push her head away but she pinned my wrists next to my hips. 

She put her lips onto my spot. I couldn't help but press my head to the door. When she slid her tongue up and down I tried to hide my whines.

,,Oooh my god! Stop!" I whimpered but the finish was not far. My knees started to weaken so she gripped onto my waist and pushed my body to the door so I would stand still.

,,Stop moving beautiful!" she said as she continued the eating.

When my first orgasm crashed into my body she cruelly pushed two fingers into me. I cried out loud. 

,,Shh! Be quiet!" she whispered while her fingers were still moving inside me.

I pressed my palm over my mouth to supress my voice. When I came for the second time my legs were shaking and they couldn't hold my weigth anyomre so I slid down to the floor while Danielle was still between my legs.

,,I love seeing you this way!" she said as she wiped her face and gave me a kiss. 

,,Oh shut up!" I said as I smiled and pushed her arm. I stood up and pulled up my pants.

Danielle's POV:

She looked down on me as she held out her hand to help me up. The satisfied smile on her face made me smirk.

,,What?" she asked as she tilted her head.

,,Your cheeks are a little bit red." I said as I caressed her face. She walked to the mirror and looked into it.

,,Jesus! How will I go back like this?" she asked as she started washing her face with some cold water.

,,Like what? I don't know what you mean...you are beautiful!" I joked but she gave me the dead eyes. I laughed.