Chapter 14

Stefania's POV:

I was sitting on the edge of my bed staring at my phone's screen waiting for her call. She promised me that we are gonna drive together to set and now I'm fully dressed and she still didn't call. When this thought hit my mind I heard the bell. I quickly get up and ran to the door. I opened it with the biggest smile on my face.

,,Good morning beautiful!" she greeted me with some flowers in her hand.

,,Hi Bella! What are these for?" I asked as she handed me the flowers as she stepped in.

,,These are the ,,I can bring my girlfriend flowers anytime I want" flowers." she said as she closed the door behind her and pressed her lips on mine.

,,Mhmm. You are the sweetest." I whispered into her mouth. She nodded as she started walking us backwards as our lips were still connected.

,,I really am the sweetest. Do you want a taste?" she asked as she lifted me up and put me up to the counter.

,,We really can't baby. We have to go to work." I sighed as I put my arms around her shoulders.

,,It's 7.38am." she said as she checked her watch. ,,We still have...7minutes before we have to leave. And if I'm really fast with the driving we can have 15." she said as she kissed my neck.

,,I won't let you kill us on the road just because you are horny." I said as I pushed her away and jumped off of the counter. 

,,But...Stefania." she whined and followed me to the bathroom where I started brushing my hair. She put her arms around my waist and rested her chin on my shoulder. I looked at her in the mirror. She looked back at me with a sad face.

,,Bambina. After work we have nothing to do. You can come over and we can have a whole day together. Today we only have like three scenes to shoot." I tried to convince her as I turned around to face her.

,,Okay." she still acted sad.

,,Bellina." I said as I put two fingers under her chin to lift it up as I kissed her. ,,Don't give me this face because I'm gonna call in sick just to fuck you all day." I whispered. This made her smile.

,,That sounds awesome." she nodded quickly in a hopeful way. I tilted my head. ,,Okay let's go before I change my mind and undress you. I hate how irresistible you are. It's unhealthy." she said as she walked out of the bathroom.

,,Well maybe your obsession is unhealthy." i said. But when we both reached the front door Danielle put her hand on the doorknob but didn't open it. 

She instead grabbed my hips and slammed me against the door. The way her fingers gripped into my hair made me sigh. I hissed when her teeth clenched my lip while she kissed me passionetly with her tongue inside my mouth. The kiss lasted while we both ran out of air and when that happened she pulled away and casually opened the door. Before I stepped out she looked back at me with a smirk while she sucked on her bottom lip. I almost fainted but I followed her to her car as we drove to work.

Danielle's POV:

We had our first break while shooting. Usually when this happens we're all eating together in the cafeteria but now Stefania, Barrett, Jaina and I are outside of the building. We are sitting on the grass talking about our weekend.