Chapter 6

Stefania's POV:

Yesterday I got an email from Shonda, which in she says the staff is going on a little trip today, it includes a 10km walk and a camping in the woods. I'm not sure if I want to go but it would be rude to not go so probably I will. I quickly take a screenshot and send it to Danielle to see what she thinks.

Me: *sent a photo*

Danielle: OMG!!! I am so excited!

Me: meeh idk, i dont like hiking... im thinking of staying at home.

Danielle: WHAT? no absulutely not, i cant wait to see you while climbing a mountain!

Me: MOUNTAIN? okay im staying.

Danielle: jk there is no mountain. just a 10km walk and then one night in a tent, we have this almost every year we are going to a lake, its beautiful!!! you totally have to come.

Me: I dont even have a tent..

Danielle: its fine I do we can share if thats okay with you :))

Me: sure, thank you!!

I sent the text and turned off my phone. She wants to share a tent. Shit- no it's okay. I have to pack my bag, its only 11am we are going to meet at 3pm. I walk into my room and open my closet. I take out a sweater a legging and a pair of underwear. I threw them into my backpack before I add a blanket aswell. I walk into the kitchen and put in some chocolate and an apple. It will be enough until we get there because we will fry some meat over the campfire. 

Danielle's POV:

I'm heading out to meet Stefania, we are going together to the spot where we have the gathering. I close the door behind me and hop into my car. We decided that today I'm the one who is driving since usually Stefania is the one who is behind the wheel. I start my engine and drive to her house. I'm a bit nervous because we are going to sleep in the same tent. I offered it to her and she accepted it without a problem. I'm in front of her house waiting for her. She opens the door with the biggest smile and a backpack on her shoulder. Her hair is on a low ponytail with a few pieces of hair framing face. She is wearing a simple black sweatpant with a hoodie as she closing her door. I'm catching myself smiling from ear to ear. I quickly wipe the grinch off my face when she tosses her keychain in her bag and starts to walk over my car. The things that she makes me feel is crazy, everytime she looks at me I feel her hands and lips over me just like when we are shooting. She looks into my eyes as she tilting her head. I'm wondering what is she thinking about. She opens the door and gets in.

,,Hey! The wheel looks good in your hands!" she greets me with a smirk.

,,Thank you! Are you ready?" I asks her after I start the engine just to change the subject or just so she wouldn't notice the stupid blush she causes.

,,Ready for what Bella? For your driving, the trip or sleeping in the same tent as you?" she asks me as she checking my face for a reaction. Her question suprised me but I have to hide the fact that it left butterflies in my stomach.

,,You are very funny this morning huh? If you want to you can sleep with someone else, you don't have to stay with me you know..." I'm saying as I grip the wheel harder as focusing on the road.

,,I was just kidding bambina! Of course I want to sleep with you. And thank you for the ride." She said as she was analizing my profile. Bambina? What does that mean? I will look it up.

,,You are welcome. It's really nothing. You were driving me to work and to home for a week now." I said as I swallowed hard. 

,,I'm happy to drive you." she said and because of a red light I stopped the car I was able to look at her.