Chapter 4

Stefania's POV:

We were shooting a few scenes at the afternoon before I got into my car. The moment when I turned on my engine someone knocked at my window. I rolled it down and saw a pretty pair of blue eyes. It was Danielle who was looking at me with a smile. 

,,Hey Bella!" she greeted me with my own words. I used to call her that everytime we had a coversation, she must've looked it up. And the good thing is she is now using it on me.

,,Hey! You were great today, as always but you know..." I tried to act tough but her unbelievebly blue eyes with those pearl white teeth made me melt.

,,You too. Heading home?" she asked as she elbowed on my car door and bit her bottom lip.

,,Mhm, Jeff is waiting for me." I said but when I said my dogs name she seemed pretty surprised.

,,J-Jeff, oh I see, okay then...you must be going now huh. Don't make him wait for you too long." she said as she stood up straight and looked at her shoes. I noticed that she is dissapointed.

,,Her. She is my dog. Her name is Jeff." I made it clear to her that I was talking about my dog. 

,,Oh wow, you have a female dog named Jeff?" she looked back at me with a weak smile.

,,Yeah you have to meet her. Hop in!" I said as I rolled up the window before she could reject me.

She opened the door and hopped in next to me. I looked at her for a moment without saying anything. This was the first time I saw her in make-up. It looked good on her. She is beautiful in general, but this was different.

,,What?" she asked with a confused face and a smile. She noticed that I was analizing her. 

,,You are very pretty." I said without questioning anything. By the face she was making, how high her eyebrows raised I quickly realized how strange it sounded so I looked out of the window and started the engine again.

,,Thank you." she breathed out it quietly. ,,You are very pretty too." she answered even quieter. If I would not have listen to her carefully I would not even hear it. But I did and it made my heart beat faster. I've never felt this way for a woman before and it confused me.

I swallowed hard and started driving home without saying a word.

Danielle's POV:

When she parked her car into the driveway my heart was beating in my throath. She was not saying a single word while she was driving so I did not either. She might not like talking while driving. She opened her car door and I did too. I followed her to the front door and waited for her to open it. When she did she let me in first. A little fluffball crawled at my leg so I knelt down to cuddle her. 

,,Hello Jeff! It's really nice to meet you. I'm Danielle, your mom's new friend!" I said as I petted her little head and I looked up to Stefania who was smiling softly.

,,She is usually really shy, I don't know why is she so open now." she said as she tilted her head.

,,She likes me, right baby? You like me!" I said as Jeff licked my face.

,,Well, you are very likeable." she whispered as she walked away. She didn't think I heard her.

,,You said something?" I asked as I followed her to her kitchen. She turned around to face me. 

,,Hm? Oh no nothing." she said as she leaned on her counter. 

,,Oh really? I'm pretty sure I heard something." I played with her as I walked closer and put my hand onto the counter a step away from her.