Chapter 12

Danielle's POV:

Today I'm going to ask Stefania to be my girlfriend. I decided to take her to my favorite spot in LA. To the HOLLYWOOD sign. She have never been there and sitting on a blanket behind the O's is the best, especially when it's sunset. 

,,So it's a date-date, huh?" she laughed into the phone.

,,Yea, it is." I said with a smile on my face. She was on speaker while I dipped the strawberries in chocolate, because it's gonna be a picnic and I'm bringing the food.

,,Where are we going? What should I wear?" she asked curiously.

,,I can't tell you, that would kill the surprise. But wear something warm."

,,So it's gonna be an outside thing....hmm. That means I can't wear my favorite dress." she said with some sadness in her voice.

,,Gosh. I wanna see you in your dress. What about...today I'm taking you out and tomorrow you decide where are we going." I suggested as I cut some cheese too and put it next to the grapes.

,,So a double date thing? I love it. So today I'm gonna look like a little boy and tomorrow I can dress up?" she asked exitedly.

,,Basically. But now I'm gonna hang up because I have to get ready. Imma pick you up at 7pm." I said as I dried my hands so I could hang up.

,,Okie! See you tonight!" she said and I pressed the red button.

I continued doing the Italian style basket. I'm putting three types of cheese: mozzarella, camambert and brie, some rasberry jelly, grapes, little bread slices with cheesecream and ham, chocolate covered strawberries and some brownies. Two forks, a knife two wine glasses and a big bottle of red wine. I also added candles and a checkered picnic blanket next to the other big fluffy blanket. Now the only thing I need is a bouquet of red rose. 

When I'm done with everything it's 6.21pm.  I bought the flowers and put everything into my car. I'm wearing a simple black sweatpants and a hoodie. I'm hopping into my car and starting to drive to her house.

Stefania's POV:

I'm already dressed, I'm wearing oversized jeans with a sweatshirt. But under it it's my favorite lingerie, it's red lace and does not leave anything to the imagination. When Danielle arrieves she gets out of the car and walkes to my house with red roses in her hand and a smile on her face. My smile is even bigger as I'm running to her. We are meeting halfway and we're hugging eachother.

,,Hello beautiful." she greets me with her arms still around me. ,,This is for you!" she added as she handed me the bouquet. 

,,Oh my god! These are beautiful, Thank you! Let me run back to the house and put them into water." I said before I gave a kiss on her cheeks. We are kissing almost everyday but I still don't know if I'm supposed to kiss her lips or not. She seems to realize my uncertainity so she pulls me in for a kiss.

,,You can kiss me." she adds after we broke the kiss and she licks her lips.

I only nodded and ran back to the house to put the flowers into water. After she walked me to the car and opened the door for me before she got into the car herself.

After 25 minutes of driving we arrived to a hill. I had no idea where are we.

,,Okay. Now you have to close your eyes. The surprise is on the other side of the hill." she said as she opened my door.

,,Okay but then hold my hand so I wouldn't fall." I said as I shut my eyes.

After she took something out of the trunk she held my hand. She carefully led me while she informied about every little bumb and rock.