Chapter 8

Danielle's POV:

I feel like a clown, the way Stefania humiliated me broke my heart. In the lake I really thought she loved me back, I know she is a really good actress but this was something else. I can't tell what she really wants. Yesterday, after I took her home she dared to say that I can trust her and we are still friends. How the hell could I trust her after this? And I could never be just her friend. Today we have work and I can tell that it will be cringe, but I can't do anything about it. I drove my car in the parking lot, her car was already there and she stood there leaning on it. I rolled my eyes and parked my car. After I stopped my engine I started to think. I have two choice, I either go out and act like she is not even there or I can act like she did. Like nothing happened. This is what I'm going to do. I opened my car door and stepped out. She started to walk up to me.

,,Good morning!" I greeted her with the fakest smile. She stopped and looked into my eyes confused.

,,G-good morning...How did you sleep?" she asked after a big swallow.

,,Great. Thank you!" I said without stopping. She followed me.

,,Danielle, are we okay?" she asked as she stepped in front of me.

,,Why wouldn't we?" I smiled as I walked towards the front door.

,,Because...last night you-you..." she stuttered.

,,I did what?" I aksed as I stepped inside the building.

,,Girls! Good morning! How was the tour?" Krista greeted us.

,,Hello! It was amazing! Right Stef?" I asked Stefania to make sure she feels that I'm just acting.

Stefania's POV:

,,Isn't that right Stef?" Danielle asked me again, she almost whispered with that annoying fake smile that made me crazy.

,,Yes. It was fantastic." I nodded as I bit my bottom lip. 

,,Good, good. I'm sorry I couldn't be there, I hope yall had fun!" Krista said.

,,Oh for sure we did!" Danielle said with a ironic giggle as she gazed at me.

,,I'm glad to hear that! Go get ready, we are starting in 20minutes!" our boss said as she walked away.

Danielle looked at me as she shook her head and giggled. That dissapointed look made my heart sink. She headed to her trailer and closed it's door. I want to know what is happening. I want to make sure she is good.

,,Danielle! Can we talk please?" I asked as I knocked on her door. 

,,We don't have anything to talk about. Go get ready." she said.

,,Can I come in?" I asked again. I heard her loud sigh.

,,Mmh." she answered so I opened the door and stepped in. She was sitting at her mirror table brushing her hair.

,,Danielle, please..." I begged her to look at me. When our eyes met in the mirror I saw some tear in her eyes. I walked up to her. ,,Can you say something? Anything. I wanna know what are you feeling!" I said as I touched her shoulder. She squeezed her eyes shut as a tear rolled down on her cheek.

,,When last time I told you what I'm feeling it didn't end well." she said as she giggled through the pain.

,,I know and I'm so deeply sorry for that. I care for you." I said as I turned her chair around so I could face her.

,,Stefania. I- what I told you before is still true. I didn't lie about my feelings. And I'm sorry if you felt like you have to lie about yours to keep me safe. I shouldn't have confess in the middle of a lake. That was selfish." she said as her eyes were on her shoes.

,,No! It wasn't selfish. Please don't you ever feel that way. I actually was not scared about your well-being...I lied when I said that. I'm a liar, you were right." I said as I swallowed.

,,I was being mean. I didn't mean that." she said as she looked up to my eyes.

,,Can you forgive me?" I asked carefully. She nodded slowly as she stood up. I smiled at her as I held her hands. ,,Thank you." I whispered with a soft smile.

,,We should head back." she ordered.

Danielle's POV:

We were shooting a risky scene, where I'm going down on Stefania and she is moaning while my hand is on her throath. I was laying between her legs while her whimpers filled the whole room. It really turned me on especially when I squeezed her neck and her thighs squeezed my cheeks. 

,,Cut! Amazing girls! We are done for today!" our director shouted as she walked out of the room and the only camera man followed her. When we are shooting sex scenes we are having a closed staff. I knelt up between Stefania's legs.

,,We did good!" I said with a smirk.

,,You mean I did good! The only thing you did was choking me!" she laughed as she sat up.

,,And by the sounds you made I suspect you loved it!" I said playfully.

,,Stupida!" she giggled. 

I was amazed by her pearly white teeth, her messy hair and the way her eyes were shining. Maybe one day she will be mine, but until that day, I wanna keep her close even if we are just friends.

RP.: NEEW CHAPTER!!! I HOPE YALL LIKED IT XOXO