Chapter 18

Stefania's POV:

I'm staring at my phone as I'm sitting on my sofa. Danielle is in the kitchen making some lemonade for us. She didn't let me touch her since the thing with Tony. I have to go out with him tonight, we decided that I will. Danielle is angry, she says she is not but deep inside she is. 

,,Here. Drink it." she shook me out of my head. 

,,Thank you." I said as I grabbed the glass and took a sip. ,,It's really good." I added. 

,,Yeah." she said as she sat down next to me but careful not to touch our legs together.

,,When will this stop?" I asked and she frowned as an answer telling me that she doesn't understand what I mean. ,,This...weird wall between us. If you don't want me to go just say it. But I can't...I can't not touch you anymore." I said as I put down my glass on the coffee table.

,,It's not like we have a choice. You have to go." she said as she put her glass down too.

,,Okay. Then talk to me. Tell me what's in your mind." I begged her as I held her hand between my palms. She slowly slid it out of my touch.

,,What's in my mind? My mind is filled with you kissing him while...while I am 5feet away from you. Did you have to kiss him? Was that nessesary? What if you go out with him and kiss him again or even worse...I hate to say it but you kinda broke my trust." she said as tears filled both of our eyes.

,,I'm so sorry I kissed him. I don't know what happened. I was afraid that he will say something I don't want you to hear." I said.

,,And what is that?" she asked.

,,My dad." I answered quickly.

,,Your dad?" she looked confused.

,,Yes, he said we would call my dad. He loved Tony and when we divorced he was more upset than me. And he...he doesn't know about us. I'm afraid to tell him. But I want to tell him, I don't want him to hear the news from someone else." I finally said the real reason why I kissed my ex.

,,Stefania. Why didn't you tell me that?" she asked and now she was the one who held my hand.

,,I don't know. I didn't want you to feel like I'm ashamed because we are together."I added.

,,You couldn't tell your dad because I'm a woman?" she asked carefully. I nodded as I started to cry unstoppably. She wrapped her arms around me. ,,I'm so sorry baby." she whispered.

,,No. No, no! I'm sorry. I shouldn't have kissed him. It wasn't fair. I basically cheated on you. I will never forgive myself for that, and if you don't either I can understand why." I sobbed.

,,I forgive you." she said as she kissed my cheek and wiped my tears. ,,But please don't ever do that again. Not with Tony, not with anyone." she begged me. 

,,I won't. I promise." I said with a weak smile. ,,Do you want me to stay home?" I aksed.

,,No. You have to do this to save our asses." she said. ,,But if he will lay a hand on you I will surely kick his ass." she said with jealousy in her voice.

,,Can I kiss you? I haven't kiss you in-" I started but she kissed me as an answer.

Danielle's POV:

I pressed my lips against hers. I could still taste her tears. It was a soft kiss but she wanted more. She climbed onto my lap as her thighs were on the side of my hips. She let my hair down so she could grip into it. She tightened her grip as she made me tilt my hair back. She kissed down on my neck, I let her suck on my skin under my jawline. She took her shirt off.