Chapter 9

Danielle's POV:

I'm laying on back back while Barret is on speaker on the phone. She is talking about the New Year's Eve Party she is throwing. 

,,So are you coming or not?" Barrett asking for the fifth time.

,,Ugh I don't know. I have nothing to wear and I don't even feel good. I'm...throwing up.

,,Since when?" she asks like she is not believing me.

,,Since...today? Okay I'm not, but I do feel naeseous." I say as I roll to my belly.

,,Danielle please..." and I don't know if she is begging me to stop lying or to come.

,,Okay. I'll come." I say as I sigh.

,,Cool! Can you text Stefania, I want here to come to." as she says these words I burry my face into my pillow as I scream.

,,Oh my god." I murmured.

,,Are you okay?" she asked while brushing her teeth.

,,Yes. I just- nevermind. I'll text her. See you tonight then."  I said as I reached for my phone and pushed the red button on the middle to hung her up.

A party where is alcohol, me and Stefania is a really bad idea. But I can't just not tell her about it, so I open the messages with her as I type in I'm biting the inside of my cheeks.

Me: Hey! Barret is having a party tonight. She wanted me to invite you.

I push the send button as I get out of the bed. It's already 5pm and I have to be at Barrett's at 8pm. I have to start getting ready. I'm brushing my teeth when I hear my phone. It's her.

Stefania: Hello! Yes! But my car is at the mechanic :(( When is it starting? I'm gonna call a taxi.

Ugh. I can't let her take a taxi when I'm going with my car and she lives like five minutes from me.

Me: It's starting at 8pm but don't worry about a taxi. I'll pick you up at 7.30!!!

Stefania: But then you can't drink?

Me: No, but I didn't plan to anyways...

Stefania: Okay, then thank you!!

I lock my screen and walk up to my wardrobe. What will I wear. Damn. I'm grabbing my favorite party shirt. It's dirty. It has a big red wine patch. I'm tossing it to the ground and I almost tread it, but I'm a grown up, right? I'm grabbing my phone and taking a video for my Snap where I'm whining that I can't go because I have nothing to wear. Few miutes later I got a notification from SnapChat. I open it. It's Stef again.

spampistefania: you can borrow a shirt from me! it'd look good on u.

She texted me with a picture attached of her wearing the shirt she is talking about. It's on her Instagram from Nov.19. She looks so hot. I can't help but smile.

daniellesavre: it's kinda transparent tho... 

spampistefania: you can wear a bra under it if you are shy!! on the picture i'm wearing nothing underneath it.