Chapter 3

Stefania's POV:

I heard a loud scream in the middle of the night which woke me up. I quickly got up from the couch, where I was sleeping and looked around. I was sleepy and this is my first time in Danielle's house so it took me a minute to realize where I was. After I did I ran upstairs because her room was the source of the sound. I didn't want to just open it without her consent so I stood there and knocked on the door. I heard some weird whining and crying sounds.

,,Danielle?" I said as I opened the door slightly and walked in.

There was no one in the room, just her, she had a bad dream. I walked up to her bed and touched her face but it made her panic worse. She started to mumble something and her forehead was sweaty.

,,Danielle it's okay, it's just a dream!" I whispered as I held her arm and ran my thumb up and down on it.

She seem to calm down a bit, I don't know if it was my voice or my touch but it worked. I didn't want to wake her up. I looked on the alarm on her nightstand when I saw 02:36 on a red neon light. I sat down on her bed and kept stroking her arm. I was just admiring her beauty while I smoothed out a sweaty lock of her eyes. I didn't know what to do. If I leave her she might get terrified again but I stay here I either have to stay up all night or sleep on the floor so when she wakes up it wouldn't be weird. I was sitting there for 10 minutes before I decided to stand up and go back to sleep on the sofa. But when I tried to leave the room I heard a muffled voice.

,,Please stay." she whispered in a sleepy voice. I turned around and walked back to her bed.

,,Oh okay, just let me go down for my blanket so I could sleep on the floor." I said as I started to walk away again.

,,No. You can sleep here, next to me. My bed is big enough for the both of us." she mumbled as she rolled away to make me some space to lay down.

I smiled as I sat down on the bed. I hesitated to lay down next to her because I only know her for like three days and it's just weird.

,,Come on Stefania. I don't bite." she said as she raised the blanket and put it over my knee.

I put my head down to the pillow and turned on my right side to face her.

,,What happened? Did you have a nightmare?" I asked as I swallowed.

,,I don't know. I felt his hands all over me. He was pinning me down as he-" she started but felt that she does not want to finish.

,,It's okay. I'm here. If he comes back I'll finish him. He won't hurt you again, okay?" I asked as I put my hand on her arm. She slightly nodded.

,,Thank you!" she said as she took my hand and squeezed it. She brought it up to her lips and kissed it.

It was a soft gesture but it made my heart melt. I smiled hard but she did not let go off my hand. She fell back asleep while she had a grip on it. I was still admiring her face wile the clock turned 3:10. It was hard but finally I fell asleep too.

Danielle's POV:

I opened my eyes and looked around in my room. I was searching for her. She was nowhere but I can swear on my life that last night she was sleeping here in my bed. Maybe she got scared this morning when she woke up next to me and she sneaked out before I woke up. This thought made my heart ache because I had no idea why would she do that. Maybe I shouldn't have ask her to sleep in one bed with me. Did I take things too far? Did I scare her away?

I rolled to the place where she was sleeping and dugged my face into the pillow she was sleeping on. I breathed in her smell. It proved me that it wasn't just a dream. Her scent calmed down my nerves, I don't know how she does that but with a touch she can numb all my pain. I sniffed a few more before I stood up. I went to the bathroom and washed my face and my teeth before I walked down to the kitchen. I was wrong. I did not scare her away. She was standing in the kitchen with a spatula in her hand. She was making breakfast.

,,Buongiorno! How did you sleep?" she greeted me with the biggest smile.

,,Hi. Good. Very good actually...How did you sleep?" I asked as I walked to the counter and sat down on a chair.

,,Good. I'm making french-toast. I hope you like it!" she said as she put down a steaming pile of sweetness. I glared down on it.

,,I didn't even had strawberries...how-?" I asked as I looked down on it amazed.

,,I went shopping honey. Your fridge was in fact pretty empty. I hope you don't mind it." she said as she put down another plate for herself and sat down.

,,You-you didn't have to-" I started but she cut into my words.

,,Bella, just say thank you." she said with a smile.

,,Thank you." I said with a weak smile. Bella? What does that mean... I did not want to ask her.

We both finished our plates and I started to pack away stuffs which was easy because Stefania already did almost everything. After breakfast she dressed up and said she had to go because she has a meeting with her brother.

,,Thank you for everything Stef." I said as I opened the door for her. She walked out.

,,It's nothing! I'm happy that I could help you. Call me if you need anything okay Bella?" she asked as she hugged me thight. I nodded and hugged her back. She waved me goodbye as she drove away.

I closed my door and walked to my couch. My brain kept twirling around that word. Bella. She called me this twice. I opened Google and typed in Bella. It came up that besides the name Bella in italian and spanish it has it's own meaning, beauty. I blushed hard as I dropped my phone onto the sofa and just stared at the ceiling. She thinks I'm pretty. I mean I think the same about her. She is more than pretty, she is beautiful but she only saw me as I was a sweaty cryingmachine and she still thinks I'm pretty. This thought melt my heart. I don't know lot about her but I do know that I can trust her and that means a lot to me.

R.P: Hey guys!!! Here is a new chapter. I hope yall will like it. XOXO