Chapter 13

Danielle's POV:

,,Danielle!" I heard my name as soon as I stepped into the shower. It was Stefania, she will spend the night at my house because we are going live together today. I just woke up from an afternoon nap so I had no strenght to answer loudly. ,,Danielle." she knocked on the door this time.

,,Yeah?" I wiped some water out of my eyes as I let the warm water run down on my back.

,,Can I come in?" she asked.

,,Mhm." I mumbled as I turned my back even if the glass cabin was steamy and almost not even seethrough, because I was still nervous around her. She opened the door.

,,Do you want strawberries or blueberries with the pancakes?" she asked as she stepped in.

,,Uh- why not both?" I answered with a giggle.

,,Why don't you look at me while you are talking to me?" she walked closer to me so I turned my head back so look at her. She was wearing a simple white shirt which was from me so it covered her thighs but I knew she didn't have anything under it except a pantie.

,,I do." I said as I opened the shampoo bottle. She opened the shower cabin's door and peeked in. ,,What are you doing?" I giggled.

,,I'm looking at my girlfriend. Or I might be join her too." she grabbed the bottom edge of the shirt and pulled it over her head before she threw it on the floor. 

She was only uncovered for a second because now her hair covers her chest. At this point I turned around too so I could see her fully. I couldn't resist her so I grabbed her hands and pulled her under the running water. She laughed loudly when the water touched her hair. I cruelly pressed my lips on hers as she slid her hands onto my butt and grabbed it, my hands were in her hair and I slightly pulled on it so she would tilt her head so I could reach her neck with my mouth. 

,,I didn't plan on getting this wet." she whispered into my ear and it made me crazy, I bit her neck softly , it made a mark. 

,,Easy!" she hissed as she grabbed my wrists and turned me around and smashed me to the wall. My face was pressed onto the cold tiles. She pressed her chest to my back while her hands were on my soft spots. One on my boob and one between my legs. My knees weakened.

,,Oh God." I sighed as I tilted my head back on her shoulder when her fingers started to move back and front. She started sloppy kissing and licking my neck and behind ear area.  

,,Bella you are already dripping. I love to see how good of an impression I am." she continued while she pushed two fingers into me. 

,,Hell yes you are." I cried out. She moved her fingers fast and I was so close to the edge.

,,But I can't let you forget why were you really here, huh." she whispered into my ear as she pulled away in every way. 

,,Wha-what?" I swallowed back my enjoyment and stood up straight.

,,As a good girlfriend I have to make sure you are clean." she said as she squeezed some shampoo onto her palm. ,,Turn around." she ordered so I did what she said. She started washing my hair with circular motions as she massaged my scalp too.

,,Mm that might be better than sex." I moaned.

,,That sounds like a challange." she laughed.

After she rinsed off my hair I turned around to kiss her. She kissed me back softly.

Stefania's POV:

,,Okay I have to make the food quickly because we are starting the live soon. It's like 7.30 now." I played with her as I opened the shower's door but she held me back.