Chapter 2 ~ You're Chat Noir?! (part 1 of felix pov)

(a/n: felix and adrien are brothers sorry- i forgot to mention that)

song: rhinestone eyes by gorillaz

*****
felix pov
*****

"Are you serious?" I glared at Adrien as he told me what happened in his class today.

"And you did nothing?"

"I couldn't Felix, Lila works with father. She tells him everything about me." Adrien looked to the side to avoid my gaze.

I put my book down, and but my hands on his shoulders. "Adrien, you need to stop being scared of father. He's dense and selfish, okay? Stop being scared of him. Stand up to him. You only have one life, Adrien." I tell him.  He nods in confused agreement and walks out.

I don't know why he's so scared of him, honestly. I've grown to see my fathers weaknesses, and they are easy to recognize. Adrien has always been the obedient one, and I've just been obedient enough to stay under the radar.

I sigh and go back to reading my book, Romeo and Juliet. It's not that good of a book, actually, I'm just there for the poisoning. I happen to think the thought of betrayal is much better than love.

<time skip -10:30 p.m.>

I finally finished my book for the fifth time. There's nothing good to do in this house, so I end up going into Adrien's room out of boredom. I knock on the door and enter. I see the room empty, but on the window jumping out was a black cat figure. He leaps off the window, using a baton of sorts to latch onto another rooftop and then flies away into the night sky. Chat Noir?!

"Adrien! Adrien wake up!" I whisper-yell. I throw the comforter off of the human figure only to realize it's a bunch of pillows stuffed together.  I look back at the window and back at his bed.

"No way."

(didn't mean for the chapter to be kinda short sorry-)