Chapter 3 ~ Confrontation (part 2 of felix pov)

(a/n: part two?)

song: as the world caves in by matt maltese

*****
felix pov (duh)
*****

Adrien is Chat Noir.

My brother is Chat Noir.

How?! They seem like two completely different people. I walk back to my room in a daze. It's running through my head.

I get back into bed and just stare at the ceiling.
Some things start clicking in my head; how he always leaves during an akuma attack, how he has incredibly perfect reflexes, and his subtle similarity to the hero of Paris.

Soon enough, I fall asleep thinking of how I'm going to live with this.

-----

I wake up, and everything is covered in a purple haze. Manic laughing can be heard, echoing across the room. I run into Adrien's room, and he's not there. I sprint outside and see two bodies on the ground.

One of them being Chat Noirs.

I slide down, his head in my hands. There's blood dripping from his mouth, and his eyes are shut tight.

"Wake up, Adrien. Please, wake up.." I sobbed. Tears are a never-ending waterfall from my eyes. His entire body is limp, and he's not responding.

"ADRIEN!" I scream.

I jolt up in bed. I'm still crying. It was a nightmare. "Felix?!" Adrien zooms into my room. My breathing is fast, and I can't control it. My hands are shaking. I've never felt this way before. Adrien sits on the side of my bed and puts his hand on my shoulder. "Felix are you okay?" His eyes are of concern and it looks like he's about to cry.

I engulf him in a hug. "Adrien, I know."

"What?"

"I know you're Chat Noir, Adrien."

Tears are still running down my face. I hear him gasp. "But- but how did you find out?" He mumbles quietly as if trying to figure out.
"I saw you jump through the window. I ended up putting the pieces together rather quickly." I chuckled. We both pulled away at the same time and looked into each others eyes. My eyes filled with worry, his eyes a meadow of confusion.

"Just, promise me you'll be safe, okay?" I sniffle. I don't think I've showed this much emotion in front of Adrien.

"I will."